• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by wiwa64

1. W

Remote control of DOS-Box

That looks indeed strange. :confused: When i try the same, i get this: Of course my system complains about the unknown command "ssh2dos" because i haven't installed that program on this computer, but there is nothing cut-off. And the only apparent difference i can see so far is that i used...
  2. W

New Project: LAN supervisor program

I don't know if the world really needed that program, but i simply was curious to see whether (and how) it could be done. ;) I'm writing about my latest project: LANSTAT a supervising program for LANs. It's very compact (<28 kB) yet also very flexible, therefore it should be usable under...
  3. W

More Tools . . .

Once again i wrote a couple of small DOS programs. This time it's a package of utilities (DOSUTILS) which you might (or might not) find usefull for batch programming (and debugging). In addition i eventually found a kind soul who was ready to host my software. It can be downloaded from here...
  4. W

More Ethernet tools . . .

During the past hollydays i had enough time to do some more work on my series of ethernet tools. Some of the already published programs were slightly improved but now there are also three more ones. As a consequence of the size limit, i had to split-up the package into three archives, all of...
  5. W

Ethernet tools . . .

Hello everybody! After some time of absence i'm here again with some new programs i wrote. As result of some experiments i made with packet drivers, i wrote four little utilities which you might like :) (or perhaps not? :(). But look yourself: ETHSENDIs a program that sends a single raw...
  6. W

Remote control of DOS-Box

RMENU is a program to remotely control a computer running (MS-)DOS by a standard TELNET client via TCP/IP. Please feel free to explore it and let us all know, what kind of experience you made with it. Also available is a new version (1.5) of my former project NTOOL with a slightly improved...
  7. W

How to kill a child process ?

It may not be so widely known, but even as (MS-)DOS is intended to be a single-user single-program operating system, one program (process) can spawn another process in several ways. A very handy one is the C-function "system(<program name>)" which simply runs a child process, while the parent...
  8. W

Ntool v1.4

Just in case anybody cares :) I made a new version (1.4) of the program NTOOL. A tool for experimenting with and testing of TCP/IP under (MS-)DOS using packet drivers. No new features, but bug-fixing.
  9. W

Yet another netcat for DOS

As already announced in the thread "IRCjr updates, Netcat, and DHCP Client", i too wrote an incarnation of the famous program "netcat" for (MS-)DOS. To avoid confusion with other variations of this program, i gave it the name ntool. Please feel free to download and use it. Should you do so and...
Back