• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

You'll never believe it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BUSLOGIC-BT-410A-VLB-Multi-I-O-Card-Memory-/290593211852?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a8b485cc#ht_500wt_1202 Still has the memory on it. I'm not 100% sure, but it sure looks familiar, bent slot cover and all. I'm well past the point of caring. I only paid 5 bucks each...
  2. R

Getting back into it

Things keep popping up to keep me from getting anything done. Last night it was a mouse, poor dumb bastard, I've made it a point to kill anything I catch sneaking around in my basement now. Anyway, I'm picking up where I left off, my newest old board the hedeka hed-918. I thought I might try...
  3. R

Everything you never wanted to know about me.

I generally don't tell people much about me, no one would believe it anyway. I have a hard time believing it myself. Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense. That being said, laughter is the one thing that's pulled me through, and I tend to rip on everyone, especially...
  4. R

Analog TV

An ode to analog TV. I remember in the days of my youth, Our blessings we were a countin'. To get a fuzzy picture on one channel, Our antennae ran halfway up the mountain. The years went by and the signal changed, Because nothing ever stays the same. Better picture and more channels, Was the...
  5. R

Hello, everybody.

Hi, my name is Ray, and I am finally breaking down and actually posting something. I did post a message about 13 years ago in a chat room, and that's about the extent of my "social networking" experience. I tried posting an intro here before, but I messed up and timed out, I think, and the post...
Back