• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

WTB: Acer CPR Hard Drive Recovery Disk & CD-ROM

Hey all— Looking for a copy of Acer CPR, preferably version 1.2 recovery media. I’m looking to restore my Acer Acros tower back to the factory preload. The CPR set came with both a boot floppy and a CD-ROM. If anyone has a copy they’re willing to part with, send me a message. Alternatively, if...
  2. R

Packard Bell Multi-Media Master CD 170096 / Windows 3.1

Hey everyone, Looking for either Packard Bell's Multi-Media Master CD # 170096 or their Windows 3.1 OEM disk set. Trying to restore a Legend 486SX that shipped with DOS 5.0 and Windows 3.1 and that Master CD contains all stock application goodies/drivers that I'm looking for. Not sure if the...
  3. R

IBM 5151 Monitor - Possibly local pickup in Chicago/Northwest Indiana

Hey guys, Looking for a working IBM 5151 monitor in good condition. Hoping for maybe a local pickup in the Chicago/Northwest Indiana area. These things seem to be impossible (at least for me) to receive in one piece when shipped. I've had two sent and both have arrived destroyed. First one was...
  4. R

Model I Power Adaper Buzz & a Cookin' Q4 - Normal? Sign of Trouble?

Hey guys, Recently dug out my Model I L2 from storage after 16 years of no use. She fired up just fine, memory size reported back the normal 15572 and loaded from cassette better than I remembered. After about 15 minutes running, the power adapter started to make quite an audible buzzing sound...
  5. R

AT&T 6300 Power Supply Cable (PSU>>4 Pin Molex)

Hey guys. Thanks for all the responses. This is what the cable looks like.
  6. R

AT&T 6300 Power Supply Cable (PSU>>4 Pin Molex)

Hey guys. I'm looking for a replacement power supply cable (the one that plugs into the PSU to provide two 4 Pin Molex connectors) as I managed to break one of the connector pins off the PSU connector end of the cable. I've got it rigged for now--but it ain't pretty, and probably won't last...
  7. R

Black 5.25 Full Height Hard Drive Bezel

Hey guys! I'm looking for a full height 5.25 black hard drive bezel to fill my Compaq Portable's drive bay. PM me any offers you might have. Thanks! :D
  8. R

Lisa Widget Issues - "Bong" Sound?

Hey guys, I searched around a bit, and didn't see anything regarding this specific issue. So I've acquired a Widget that was known to not be working. When I first got it, it didn't spin up. I tried helping it along, no dice. The Lisa did see it however. So, I decided to take the boards apart...
  9. R

AT&T Globalyst 250 Files Help

Hey everyone, I have an AT&T Globalyst 250 laptop which I acquired and luckily was still on its original hard drive which has never been formatted. I'm attempting to make a complete back up of the laptop as well as use AT&T's Software Manager Utility to create recovery diskettes for the unit...
  10. R

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone! My name's Andrew. I'm a 23 year old living just outside the windy city of Chicago. As far back as my parents and I can remember, I've always had an odd obsession with computers and vintage electronics (betamax anyone?). Their earliest recollection was when I was 4 years old; I...
  11. R

Apple Lisa 'Widget' Drive.. or ProFile? Power Supply?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anybody possibly had a widget drive or profile drive available for purchase that is working. I'm in the process of restoring a Lisa 2/10 with my grandfather that that currently doesn't have a working hard disk. Also, if anyone has a 1.8 lisa power supply...
Back