• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Vcf 10

VCF 10 is coming up 11/3 and 11/4 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. Anyone displaying their computers, or planning on attending? I have two exhibits - one with old single board computer, and one with NeXT computers. Should this be made sticky (and the VCF east thread...
  2. S

Apple /// motherboard on Ebay

Here ya go, Richard (aka Druid6900)! Item #190082876650 -steve
  3. S

Looking for a Rockwell AIM-65

I made a reference to this in a thread in the Auctions group. I am looking for an AIM-65. I am willing to pay a decent price. Anyone? -steve
  4. S

Who the heck is dons4566???

and why the heck is he buying up all the AIM-65's??? Geez - I've lost out twice to this guy on ebay, and these were healthy prices. To go higher would have been insane. The wierd thing is that the AIM-65 is the only computer thing he seems to be buying, and he bids on every one. How many...
  5. S

Greetings!

Hello everyone, I"ve been a computer geek ever since I built my homebrew COSMAC Elf as a freshman in high school, back in 1978. I still have it. As a teen, I lusted after a lot of computers, but couldn't afford any of them. I managed to buy a Tandy PC-2 and plotter with money I won in a math...
  6. S

My island of misfit computers...

Here is my current collection. I only listed two MS-DOS based computers that I find interesting. My platform of choice nowadays is OS/X86, but I do have a few peecees floating around, too. single board computers: 2 home built COSMAC Elves 1 Netronics Elf II 1 RCA COSMAC VIP 1 Heathkit ET-3400...
Back