• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

SGI Octane, SGI Granite Keyboard/Mouse, IRIX CDs

For sale here: https://raleigh.craigslist.org/sys/d/zebulon-sgi-octane-retro-vintage/7314954140.html Raleigh, NC area. Open to offers, but I do not want to ship this since it is heavy. Thanks!!
  2. N

Kaypro 4 Floppy Drive Light

This just started working... Is the FDD light supposed to stay on when the drive is done accessing? Thanks!
  3. N

Why so many Apple ][ with Monitor ///?

I have one, and I've seen a lot of Apple II's for sale with an Apple Monitor III. Is it just me, or is there a reason for that?
  4. N

RSTS v7 Fortran and other Layered Products?

Does anyone know of a source for RSTS v7 Fortran and other Layered Products for running on the SIMH emulator? I have RSTS/E 7 running on a PDP-11, but would like the Fortran languge on there if possible...
  5. N

WTB - Dual Slot 2 Xeon Bracket + fans

This is for a Gateway ALR 7300 GX motherboard. Thanks!
  6. N

What are these connectors (Pentium II Mobo)

Does anyone know what these connectors are for? Unmarked pictures for reference:
  7. N

Best Source for 4:3 monitors?

Hello, all, What is the best source for 4:3 monitors, either CRT or LCD? Do you find them locally or online? Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I didn't know where to post... Thanks!
  8. N

Getting Started with Printers?

Hello, all, I have a couple of Apple IIs and would like to hook up a printer. I have no idea where to start. I do have a Grappler printer card in my ][+, and a Super Serial card in my //e. What are the recommendations? I would like something impact/dot matrix. Thanks!
  9. N

Moving ASCII asm source onto an Apple II disk image

Hello, I am learning Apple II programming and I was wondering what the best way is to move an asm source file from a computer onto a disk image that I can load in GSPort. In my case the source is a PowerBook G4 running OS X 10.5, but also have access to Intel x64 running Windows 7 and Windows...
  10. N

Wanted: Hard drive carrier bracket for Macintosh Quadra 700

Hello all, I got a quadra 700 that is missing the hard drive carrier. This is the plastic piece that mounts to the hard drive that enables it to snap in to the larger bracket. Attached to the HDD here: https://youtu.be/ecPtbZHn-04?t=863 Anybody know where I could acquire one? Thanks!
  11. N

Making Mac System Disks

Never mind, I got it guys. Hooked up the Zip drive to the LC III (just because it was more accessible than the Quadra). Downloaded all the software on the Quadra (since it has internet access). Then I used AppleTalk to share the disk images to the LC III, installed 6.08 on the zip disk, then...
  12. N

Making Mac System Disks

Hi, I am looking to make System 6.08 system disk that has SCSI Zip Drive drivers on it to try to get a Mac Plus 1MB to boot to the zip disk. Can I use a Macintosh LC III to make a bootable system disk for a Mac Plus 1MB? If not Can I use anything I currently own to do so? - Macintosh LC III...
  13. N

Current "In-Between" Macs

Hi, All, What are the current "in-betweeners" for Apple/Mac collecting? What I mean is, what are the Macs that are not old enough to fall into the rare/valuable category, but also not new enough to be widely desired? Thanks, Danke, & Spasibo!
  14. N

WTB: S100 FDC Board, Working - Cromemco, CCS, Jade, etc.

Looking for: Cromemco 64FDC CCS 2422 Jade Double D Or the like... Not for hard sectored FDD.
  15. N

486 RTC/Battery

Does anyone know of a source or compatible replacement for a TH6887A RTC/Battery chip?
  16. N

Looking for a 5.25" internal drive for PC

Does anyone know where I could get a 5.25" internal drive to use as B: on my PC? Color not a big deal, but black is preferable.
Back