• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

MAXTOP Hivemind CSX-917K beige tower case - Any condition WTB

https://www.newegg.com/beige-maxtop-...82E16811150027 I really want one of these lovely looking cases. This one comes with a 120mm rear fan. It's a must for me. I'm located in Alaska, but I am totally willing to pay shipping for the stuff I love... :)
  2. C

Looking for this exact AT mini tower case, willing to trade for or purchase

I'm looking for the same case from the photo. I have your choice out of three mini tower cases I would trade for it. Some have the turbo button, a plastic rocker style power switch, and one of them has a two digit turbo LED.
  3. C

Wanted: Drive rails for mid 90's Pentium 1 Packard Bell "Pizza box" style case

Wanted: Drive rails for mid 90's Pentium 1 Packard Bell "Pizza box" style case I have this 1996 Packard Bell Platinum XI "Pizza box tower" system with a 166MHz Pentium and I wonder if anyone could supply me with spare rubber drive rails for the 5.25 optical drive bays of this style case please...
  4. C

Dead Pentium Pro goldtop for keychain project

I've always thought these old chips looked way cool. I think they were the largest and most expensive socketed cpus ever made. I just want one for my art Project. I don't want to ruin a working part, it needs to be a dead chip - fried or has broken off pins.
  5. C

Wanting a set of old style AT case Keylock + cable and keys

Hi Friends, I am looking for a few sets of the old style case key locks to attach to my AT cases to replace the ones that are missing their keys. I read that some certain keys worked for different OEM PC models in the 90's. I would appreciate some keys that could fit my 486 Gateway 2000's too...
  6. C

WANTED: Gateway 2000 P5-133 Mid tower PC

Looking for one of these, the complete tower or the empty case. It matters not. As long as it's the Mid tower version. I found one on Ebay but they don't ship to AK. Anyone wish to let go of theirs? I can make an offer...
  7. C

WANTED: 1996-97 GATEWAY 2000 P5 Full tower Plastic Front Panel

Hi. I am looking for a replacement front Bezel for my 1997 Gateway 2000 P5-200 full tower pc please. Model numbers don't matter, I think these towers styling started with the Pentium 133 models. If anybody has one laying around that they wish to get rid of please let me know. The bezel looks...
  8. C

::::FOR SALE:::: Athlon XP computer with Windows XP

Just found this by the dumpser today, a lucky find! Here is an early 2000's system composed of: Athlon XP 1700+ Processor 512MB DDR Memory 20GB IDE Hard Drive Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64 AGP video card Onboard AC97 Audio PCI Ethernet & Dial-Up cards MSI K7T Turbo2 Socket 462 ATX motherboard USB...
  9. C

Mac 5.25 external floppy drive

Untested because I lack the neccesary Mac pc to use with it. The brand is Rodeo. Please make an offer. The pics below are of the actual item.
  10. C

Vintage 1999 HP Pavillion 8485z tower

Mostly original, but has a few upgrades. Please make an offer. I'm selling the tower complete, no part outs. Thanks for looking. Specs are Pentium III 450mhz 96mb sdram 20gb hard drive Geforce2 agp video card pci sound card network cards scsi card cd-rom drive zip100 drive floppy...
  11. C

Year 2000 Gateway EV500 15in CRT monitor - make an offer

Screen is in great shape, has rich color, no scraches, and no static buildup onscreen. The unit itself has a small not so noticable amount of the plastic melted on top of the monitor from where a webcam was once glued, but the crt is in overall great shape. Please make an offer...
  12. C

FOR SALE: Pentium III Tualatin Compaq custom PC $25 OBO

Specs are Pentium III Tualatin 1.1GHz cpu 256MB PC133 ram 20GB hard drive 8MB Trident Blade 3D graphics FIC FR33E motherboard 2 DVD-RW drives 3.5 floppy drive AC97 audio Windows 98SE OS The PC is working and needs a new home. $25 or best offer. Shipping from Alaska.
  13. C

Any interest in some old late 90's to early 2000's motherboards with bad caps?

I have half a dozen old motherboards that I want to find new homes if somebody is willing to recap them. Most of these still function dispite leaking caps Examples I have are Micron micro atx socket 370 mobo with Celeron 667 --- still posts and works fine. has a few leaking caps Asus A7V...
  14. C

Any interest in a Linux Mint Core 2 Duo PC?

I'm thinking about selling my newer computers with Linux distros, My first one for sale (Best Offer) is: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz 4GB DDR2 800 200GB SATA1 Geforce GTX 260 896MB Onboard...
Back