• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Thatguyagain

Bendix G-15 Restoration

Was there ever any luck in getting this G-15 into a museum or someone.
  2. Thatguyagain

Midwest Swl commadore 64 cartridge.

In search of a commadore 64 SWL cartridge.
  3. Thatguyagain

Midwest WTB- new restoration project

Im looking for a computer for a new restoration project in MN preferably between Grand rapids and Minneapolis. Im looking for one made before 1989, relatively complete/undamaged looking, and not a tandy 1000, mac se, apple two, or osborne (already restored them). Open to alot of ideas. More...
  4. Thatguyagain

New England TANDY

was told this was a tandy keyboard but the pinout looks wrong. My 1000 has more pins. It didnt work when i plugged it in to try it.
  5. Thatguyagain

New England TANDY

I have an extra tandy keyboard in an unknow state. I can look at it, and snap a photo of it when i get back
  6. Thatguyagain

Midwest Wanted- osborne 1 modem

Also interested in an original hd assembly.
  7. Thatguyagain

Midwest Wanted- osborne 1 modem

Iso- an osborne 1 modem assembly.
  8. Thatguyagain

Tandy cat 25-1037A modem card manual

Does anybody have documentation or know where to find a source for a Tandy catalog number 25-1037A modem card? I find myself with one and could use it.
  9. Thatguyagain

Midwest Osborne charactor generator rom

2nd update we're off and running nicely. Mission acomplished. At this point im doing some case work and watching around for other interesting software or an aftermarket c: drive ram disk , but its performing very well.
  10. Thatguyagain

Update- it works! I was waiting on a new disk set from someone from the netherlands and they arrived. I wanted known good disks before i jumped the gun and started tearing into the drives for a nonexistent problem. All my disks that came with it were corrupted
  11. Thatguyagain

So, i have an update. First thanks again jafir for burning me a charactor generator. Second with the charactor generator in my symptoms changed, and pointed to the ram. So i did some testing, found a bad one and replaced it. This put me in a good place where i got the nice slip disk...
  12. Thatguyagain

Ive tried that with this particular one. My symptoms went from vertical lines, to vertical lines made of square boxes once the connection was made.
  13. Thatguyagain

Thanks, I never knew about this site.
  14. Thatguyagain

Well after a goodnights sleep and more looking I carefully got the old sticky label off. Jafir was correct B236A MM2716Q-1
  15. Thatguyagain

I did find two supposed rom dump files from an osborne 1. Unfortunately there from a youtube video 5 years ago and labeled poorly. I havent looked at them yet but i did save them.
  16. Thatguyagain

I found this. There was the number 2732 on it. Ive found no other writing on the rom. Id love to find someone that had the contents read. If i can find them ill definitely hit you up.
  17. Thatguyagain

Iso- a good charactor generator rom for an osborne 1, or someone that can make a programed one. My numbers were 7A3007-00 Rev A. D7A6 OCC Mine had a leg broken off when i got it.
  18. Thatguyagain

Midwest Tandy 1000 floppy drive delete plate

Iso- Tandy 1000 floppy drive delete plate. Its black and takes the place of drive B.
  19. Thatguyagain

New England TANDY

Whats your ebay name so i can save you?
  20. Thatguyagain

New England TANDY

What tandy 1000 games or things do you have for the original first model? Do you have any 360k teac drives?
Back