• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Logitech Wingman Precision Gamepad issue.

Having a strange issue with my gamepad, think it could be a driver issue or something like that. Anyhow, works, tested with Wolfenstein 3D, press left and acts like stuck. Verified with 3 DOS programs to check controllets, gets stuck left, and little up according to the test. After few moments...
  2. J

Green 753 battery project.

Going to keep a record of reverse engineering 2 batteries, and making new ones available. So on the first post, I have one torn appart, and I need to remove the corrosion on the batteries, and I am already looking at the battery managment circuit inside. So far it looks pretty simple, but the...
  3. J

Compact Flash adapter

I saw on Adrian's Digital Basement, he had one of those NOS Green 753s and used a compact flash adapter in it, which worked, anyone have links to known good ones? I have 2, tested 1, haven tried the other yet, it didn't work in my Z-Star Ex at all, and don't expect it to work either.
  4. J

Anyone with a Zenith Z-Star EX??? Help needed

I am REALLY hoping, that someone here might have or know someone with a Zenith Z-Star EX. I am in need of the J-Mouse key drivers, the ones for the PCMCIA, called cardware on mine, and optionally the help files for the manual on Windows 3.1x. When my drive crashed its all on there but not...
  5. J

Midwest DOS 6.22/Win 3.11

Looking to buy a set of DOS 6.22 and optionally Win 3.11 disks, if anyone has extra. Tried downloading 6.22 onto disks using WinImage, which didn't work. getting errors on Config.sys and Autoexec.bat files. Any help is appreciated. Also if there are any 44-pin 2.5 in IDE drives, I'd also be...
  6. J

My Zenith Z-Star EX

My Zenith Z-Star EX Sound card It has is on the Parallel port from Serda shop, not the best option as not all games or Windows 3.x, but since the system has no built in option other then PC speaker, its a good option, good sound. It has a 512Mb SD card running in it, sorta. I tried a larger...
  7. J

Hello from Ohio

Hello all. My name is Joe and I currently am working on a Zenith Z-Star EX laptop, I have an OPL2LPT sound card on the parallel port from Serda Shop, it's not perfect as the drivers aren't always supported by DOS games, sadly I didn't get the chance to try and get Windows 3.1 to work, as the...
  8. J

Hello from Ohio

Hello. My name is Joe. I have a Zenith Z-Star EX that am trying to repair, bad HDD, love playing games, electronics hobby and alot of other stuff.
Back