• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

Supernintendo Power Chord, and other stuff wanted

I'm looking for a power chord for my Super Nintendo, anybody here have one? I'm also looking for any Star Fox games, for Super Nintendo, or N64 Or Tetris for N64
  2. E

My Teacher Designed the Casing

thought you guys might like to know this most of the year in my Engineering class at the community college, we didn't have a teacher, we had a guy who would just have us do engineer type things that were in actuallity, pointless but when we got a teacher, he was good, well, I mentioned 8-Tracks...
  3. E

Mouse Cover

I remember I had a cover for the mouse on the Tandy 1000TL when we had it and I was little, it was gray, and baseball cap on backwards, it looked like a mouse, we even had a name for it, but I can't remember what it was just wondering if anybody has one?
  4. E

Your Cars/Trucks/Bikes

What do you own? I've got 2 AMC Eagles, a rare 81 Kammback with 300,000+ Miles, I'm restoring her 1983 AMC Eagle Wagon, was my daily driver until the rear main seal wenk, so now I'm trying to find a suitable 4.0HO for her and my daily driver until I get my 83 Fixed is a 95 F150 XLT 302, 7MPG...
  5. E

Bunch of 64 Games

Just wondering if anybody would know what these are worth? or would be interested, they are cartridges and cassettes a lady in New Orleans gave them to me for helping her, they were above the waterline though Forbidden FOrrest and Caverns of Kafka are brand new, still wrapped
  6. E

1000TL Help

I can't get past the startup screen it starts off showing A: I type in C: which gets me to the C drive, but I need to get to the main DOS screen, and I can't figgure it out, I type in DOS and it says it isn't a valid file/command or something like that
  7. E

Howdy from South Jersey

My name is Kyle, and I'm a motorholic, yes, I drink motorhol, no, I'm a car nut, that is pretty much all I think about, my 83 AMC Eagle Wagon, and my 81 AMC Eagle Kammback. I collect 8-Tracks, Vinyl Records, Cassettes (if they are music I listen to and cheap) and car parts. I like my bikes, I...
Back