• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Your Cars/Trucks/Bikes

What do you own?
I've got 2 AMC Eagles, a rare 81 Kammback with 300,000+ Miles, I'm restoring her
1983 AMC Eagle Wagon, was my daily driver until the rear main seal wenk, so now I'm trying to find a suitable 4.0HO for her
and my daily driver until I get my 83 Fixed is a 95 F150 XLT 302, 7MPG, and she's not even fast
Me and my dad are "working" on a 1984 Honda V65 Sabre, I hope we actually get to that someday

I drive daily a 1974 Ford GT AKA Ford Elite, and a 1988 Chevy 1500 Surberben.

http://wikicars.org/en/Image:74elite.jpg for a photo
http://wikicars.org/en/Ford_Elite for info

My project car was a 1949 Caddy Ser. 61 4 door sold it soon to be replaced with a (have not desided yet)

1. 1959 Caddy 4d.
2. 1970 Caddy 4d .
3. 1970 New Yorker 4d .

No bikes or anything like that.

Last edited:
I used to have a 1987 Cutlass Ciera Brougham, but after engine troubles and 2 weeks of me and two mechanics trying to fix it, I traded straight for a 1991 Chevy S10. It's not that pretty, but it gets the job done. The Cutlass had a 3.8l V6 FWD Fuel injected and an automatic transmission. The S10 has a 2.5l Vortec straight-4 RWD with a fuel-injected carb and a 5-speed.

Cutlass
S10

Feel free to browse the rest of the stuff, plenty more vehicle and PC pics there.

--Ryan

transportation

transportation

1 '89 Chevy S-10 two-wheel drive extended cab pickup.
I won't embarrass myself by posting pictures.
1 2003 VW Jetta Wagon turbo-diesel, which might not be the coolest car, but gets ~42 miles to the gallon.
My dream is for the wife to finally learn stick so I can go back to driving stick. I hate automatics.
patscc

Oh no, not again!!!

If anyone even mentions the word 'chick car', I swear I'll delete the whole thread!

For the record, I'm currently (not) driving a (busted) '88 Chebby Cheyenne Plain-Jane pickup (a manly man's ride if ever there was one), with a huge new dent in the left quarter & a busted tail light after the neighbor backed into it last week. (Hey, he gave me $200.00 for the damage, which is about half the price I paid for the whole nine last Summer). No pix (yet), too dark.

--T

Just to be totally different, I drive a 2007 Peugeot 1007 1.6 16v Sport, the one with the sliding doors. It's classed as a 'city car' and I get 45 mpg from it.

It has a 'flappy paddle' gearbox as well as being full auto, so overtaking is really easy, just touch the paddle to dro a gear and floor it.

Image.jpg

In_Gear_444558a.jpg

Mine is Metallic Blue and I love it to bits.

Last edited:
Merl, how does it do being hit by a city bus? as in fortified cage, side air bags, that kind of stuff?

It is a good looking van, grant you that one.

I love my 2006 Toyota Sienna van. From the day I got it, it was obvious that they used their vast delivery truck making experience in the construction and design. You can tell it's a truck chassis with a van shell on top V6, tons o' power, 25.5 mpg (which I can't believe, that's better than I get with the 1997 Mazda Protege with 2 liter motor).

It got a 5 Star rating on the NCAP crash tests and you are airbagged to death inside, it's supposed to be one of the safest superminis to crash in (not that I would want to).

It's not a van, it's a four seater and you can park in the craziest small spaces and still get out of the car.

Too bad I have 2 more years of LARGE Toyota payments! Would be stupid to trade it in now. Besides, I continue to not believe the gas mileage I get. If I do a lot of heavy footin', it goes down to 25.0.

Shwinn convertible. Green
Cheap Wal*Mart mongoose XR-71 mountian bike
BMW wagon. Gets 45MPG highway. Desil
Freakin' old Chevy Lumina with an ongodly amound of numbers on it (main seal is leaking like a b*ch)
2000 LeSabre Limited
Two kick scooters, one with shock absorbers (waaaaaaay over the top, but cushy)

LOL!!!

I must admit, I do wish the doors would go "Shhh" as they open, and I am half tempted to get Starfleet markings for it; if it was white, I would definitely have gone for the NCC-1701 "Galileo" shuttlecraft look!!

(Or maybe not....;) )

That Xebra is a rip-off of the old 1980s Reliant Robin from the UK:-

ReliantRobin.JPG

Four wheels good, three wheels bad....

Top Gear in the UK actually converted one of these to a Space Shuttle and launched it, pictures are here:-

http://www.sundive.co.uk/eric/index.php?k=tg_09_space

:lol:

Last edited:
Fresh Pix

Fresh Pix

Ok, here we go...complete with a view under the hood, which for some reason seems to cause all the neighborhood kiddiez piss their pants in awe. I s'poze to a generation raised on V6es & 4-bangers, a real engine must be pretty impressive...even if it is a bog-standard 350, painted the wrong color(s). Mebbe they'd feel differently about it if they were the one feeding it...

Also note the brand-new dent in the second pic. Looks like $200.00 worth to me...

--T

Attachments

• DCP_0063.jpg
    DCP_0063.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_0064.jpg
    DCP_0064.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_0065.jpg
    DCP_0065.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Look at the bog rust (where did that word bog come from, only recently seems to be cropping up everywhere). I know "D00d, I live in snow and salt country, rust is ubiquitous." (hehe, love that word, Phillip K. Dick even has a novel with Ubik as the title, I need to start reading it on my Kindle 1).

Back