• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

A.N.A.L.O.G. Magazine Issue #8

gtofreak

hello all,

I am seaching for A.N.A.L.O.G. Magazine #8. I'm a collector and have a hole in my collection. If you have this issue and are willing to sell it I will pay a very fair price for it (as long as it is in fairly good condition).

Thanks,

gtofreak

If you have any info on my request, please contact me at gtofreak@aol.com

Wasn't that an Amiga-oriented mag? (or was it Atari?)... I'll keep my eyes open...(meaning, I know someone who has a small stockpile of them, and possibly #8, but I don't know if they're still for sale. Last I heard, he was considering not selling any more of his vintage magazines, but just charging a photocopying fee if anyone wanted the information contained within).

--T

Analog mag # 8 Request

Analog mag # 8 Request

It is an Atari magazine and I appreciate your quick response to my request. I'd love the real thing, but I would definately take a photocopy of the mag if that was the best that I could do. Thanks a lot and let me know what you find out.

gtofreak@aol.com

I've got that issue but it's in long-term storage with way too much of my other stuff.

When I get it back I won't be selling it, but I would be willing to make scans or copies.

Erik

Analog Mag Issue #8

Analog Mag Issue #8

Hey Erik,

Thanks for getting back to me concerning issue #8. I would really appreciate scans or photocopies and would pay you a fair price. However, it sounds as if the mag is buried under a lot of stuff. Let me know if this is something you want to move forward on.

Thanks,

gtofreak@aol.com

Back