• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple Power Macintosh G3 All-in-one FREE

daviderhart

I have four Apple Power Macintosh G3 All-in-one systems that work and are available for anyone that will give them a good home. I've booted each system and they work.

I'm in the San Jose, CA area.

david.

Attachments

• G3-All-In-One 003-1.JPG
    G3-All-In-One 003-1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
  • G3-All-In-One 006-1.JPG
    G3-All-In-One 006-1.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
  • G3-All-In-One 007-1.JPG
    G3-All-In-One 007-1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
  • G3-All-In-One 008-1.JPG
    G3-All-In-One 008-1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
  • G3-All-In-One 009-1.JPG
    G3-All-In-One 009-1.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
I had one of these. It died though. Ah well. Their really nice machines. I have a single restore CD for them if anyone need it. OS 8.x

-Vlad

Interested...

Interested...

I didn't think Apple made any G3 AIOs apart from the iMacs...

Well, this is a refreshing surprise. I want one!

Are you willing to ship to Australia? (Postcode 2040)
I will be more than happy to pay full shipping costs.

Thanks in advance,

MoonShadow

Edit --

Are these macs Airport ready?

Also, I recognise the Kenbak-1 on the screen :). Nice.

MoonShadow said:
I didn't think Apple made any G3 AIOs apart from the iMacs...

Well, this is a refreshing surprise. I want one!

Are you willing to ship to Australia? (Postcode 2040)
I will be more than happy to pay full shipping costs.

Thanks in advance,

MoonShadow

Edit --

Are these macs Airport ready?

Also, I recognise the Kenbak-1 on the screen :). Nice.

I'm traveling right now (S. Korea) but when I return next week I'll look into
shipping options and let you know what it would cost. I'm not sure about the Airport ready question. I'll check into it.

david.

NathanAllan said:
argh! I'd come and pick one up from you if GAS wasn't so expensive!! San Jose is a neat little road trip from here. darnit :(

Any plans for coming to visit San Jose in the not-to-distant future? I could hold on to one for a while.

david.

daviderhart said:
Any plans for coming to visit San Jose in the not-to-distant future? I could hold on to one for a while.

david.
unfortunately no. It would have made a neat road trip but it would have been totally out of the blue, with no other reason to go. I'll have to pass on this. Thanks for the consideration. I hope you get them homes(tearfully).

There's other good stuff available in SJ, you know. I've got plenty listed here and a few more items on the way. . . that may make your trip worthwhile. :)

argh, what's your zip code, david? I can probably ship it over. And what's an extimated weight of this thing?

It' breaking me up to have it go to a dumpster. Erik, I can't justify driving it at all. But I might get stuff from you too. I'll see. <gulp>

daviderhart said:
I'm traveling right now (S. Korea) but when I return next week I'll look into
shipping options and let you know what it would cost. I'm not sure about the Airport ready question. I'll check into it.

david.
I just saw that your post is from today, so maybe I might be able to get it together by next week when you get back. What do you do that it takes you to Korea? I would LOVE having a job like that (and hopefully will one day, after I get out of school).

Erik, that C64 you have up looks very tempting.

Nathan

NathanAllan said:
Erik, that C64 you have up looks very tempting.

It should! 2 C64 consoles, disk drive(s) (I think there are two, but I know for sure there is one) plus disks and docs.

Should be a fun toy!

If it's coming from Erik, I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied.
[/glowing referral]

BTW E, I love the stuph ya sent. That case is awesome! How 'bout dat? A case mod from before case mods became popular! I can't wait to get it checked out and powered-up. Have you seen it running in the dark? I'm also gonna try and repop the SBC and see if I can get it running...So many toyz, so little time!

--T

I've never seen that case run. The light is actually intended to erase EPROMs. I'm not sure I'd use it for case illumination, although I suppose you could. . . ;)

Terry Yager said:
If it's coming from Erik, I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied.
[/glowing referral]

No question about that. I'd be even more interested in a good C128, tho. No accessories, I have them. Just the computer itself. But I digress, I wanna concentrate on the mac and the 7800(see other ranting post).

I thought that might be it. My eraser uses a similar-type bulb, only shorter. I just saw the plastic end panels & I thought hmmmn...why not? I may eventually replace them with a different color tho...mebbe blue, to match the rest of the case.

--T

Mac G3 All in one

Mac G3 All in one

Hi. I am very interested in this "Mac" and I am looking for one for over two years. Do You have any idea how much it will be to ship it to Vermont ( 05661 )? I mean, if You are willing to ship it. I really would like to get one of those. Thanks, You can also reply to pjhrdle@primus.ca
Thanks very much, Paul

G3 All in one

G3 All in one

I have four Apple Power Macintosh G3 All-in-one systems that work and are available for anyone that will give them a good home. I've booted each system and they work.

I'm in the San Jose, CA area.

david.

Hi. I am very interested in this "Mac" and I am looking for one for over two years. Do You have any idea how much it will be to ship it to Vermont ( 05661 )? I mean, if You are willing to ship it. I really would like to get one of those. Thanks, You can also reply to pjhrdle@primus.ca
Thanks very much, Paul

Hi Paul,

They are big and heavy: 60lbs and 20" H x 16" W x 18" D.

I'm not sure how to ship these so they don't get smashed and broken. It might take expensive crating/boxing.

Timing isn't great for me right now (family/work). Happen to know anyone in the area that could take it off my hands and hold it for you?

david.

Hmm, I'm in Napa and I've been looking for one of these for ever, not sure how to ship something like these though...might be going to San Jose sometime before next year though.

Usually not one to bump thread though so that's why I never posted anything.

Back