• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Computer Museum coming to Plano, Texas

curtis

Veteran Member
Well, it seems the little big-eared guy is at it again!

Yep, H. Ross Perot has announced that EDS will be setting up a computer museum in Plano, Texas. For the geographically challenged, that's north of Dallas, TX.

Now, if I can just get in for an interview as curator for after I retire from the Navy!

Hehe.

Good ol' Ross.

I worked for EDS for quite a while. Briefly out of the Plano offices, some out of San Antonio and some out of San Francisco.

Not a bad company, but not a great one.

I'm glad they are "giving back" some with the museum. I'll have to re-think. . . ;)

Curtis, are you referring to my newsletter article from last week, or did you read it elsewhere?

- Evan

Hi Evan,

Okay, the neurons finally fired in my brain. You are correct. That's where I heard it. Although I do believe the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram may have also had a small article on it.

Curtis

An update ... I just had a nice phone call with the curator of Ross Perot's museum project ... I'll write about this in next week's issue of Computer Collector. (Commercial: if you find this interesting but you're not a subscriber, then sign up now before next week's issue passes you by. It's free and we NEVER share your personal data or send any spam.)

http://news.computercollector.com

Back