• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ComputerHell is on the block...

Looks like most of our stuff wont be worth anything soon, as soon as someone buys those and starts listing them on ebay, nobody will get a dime for vintage units for a while. So, that is good for us without much cash.

Last edited:
Sorry, hate to drive the market down, but it's usually kinda depressed this time of year anyways (people spending thier money on more important stuff...like cold beer!).
Tnx for looking though...

--T

Sorry, Mike. At least it won't become landfill if I can help it. (Seriously, the LL had some rubbish haulers come in and they gave him an estimate of around 3K to clear it all out...there's that much stuff down there). He really does need the space, it's 3000.00 a month in lost income from him, as long as it's unoccupied, and dat ain't hay... He's been pretty good about it, only charging $100.00/mon for 'storage fees', but that's five months behind now, hence the starting price. After he collects his half-K, any additional funds will go directly to Lew, I'm forfieting my usual percentage on this sale, just need the eBay fees covered and I'm square, let them slug it out fro anything else.

--T

Last edited:
Terry Yager said:
Dig-up nine friends with fifty bucks apiece, there's plenty to split-up ten ways.

--T
There is no garentee it will sell for minimum price.
Plus, I live in redneck territory, most of my friend couldn't care less....lol
All they care about is chicks, booze, and 4wd trucks....lol

Yeah, I know .. and I had my chance to get there, but your side of MI is pretty far away. (My Cessna/Archers can make the trip, but they can't carry enough back to make it worthwhile ..)

Anyway, do make sure it goes to a good home ..

Do you think that lot will realy sell? Most of the huge lots that get bid up have most units in nice running condition and not that many duplicates. This lots has many duplicates and most seem stripped for parts.

Also I don't think there is that much interest in Apple II/IIgs and Tandy machines these days. The buyer would have to have an empty section of wearhouse to store all that stuff, and most likely be local.

Man, I'm not that far from you.

If there are any 'leftovers' the buyer doesn't want, drop me a line ;)

-Jason

Back