• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Divesting myself of a major collection of vintage computers

I do have a bunch of Commodore and Atari stuff. I'll post as I methodically work my way theu the stuff. Some I'll post only to VCF others to EPay with notification to VCF.

L

Well, I'm sure lots of people here would be interested in saving stuff from both the landfill and the price-gouging resellers.

I would certainly be interested in any of the following: a Commodore 16, a Spectrum 3+, an Atari ST, a TI-994/A power supply, and/or maybe an Apple IIe joystick.

I think my cousin is looking for a C=64.

Sorry to hear you're selling up, it's always the eternal triangle of "money - time - energy" and that you can't usually have all 3 at the same time!
Perhaps you should consider keeping a particular system you're expert on as a "manageable" project.
I'm still lurking.
Best wishes for your 9th & 10th decades!

Thanks. The hard part is deciding which "treasures" I can't give up. They have to be in good and easily sellable shape so that when I bite the bullet my executor can easily sell them, rather than be faced with massiv potential landfill because no one here would know what in hell is "that" ? I'm basicly in good health, but age has taken a toll on memory, and repairing some brands or models which once was easy, sends me scambling for books or google, as well as having the energy to do it.
Glad to see your still around.

Lawrence

Sorry to hear you're selling up, it's always the eternal triangle of "money - time - energy" and that you can't usually have all 3 at the same time!
Perhaps you should consider keeping a particular system you're expert on as a "manageable" project.
I'm still lurking.
Best wishes for your 9th & 10th decades!

Back