• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

dream car thread

DOS-Master

Experienced Member
I always wanted and always will want a ferrari testarossa. wutaobut you guys?

The Aquada!

aquada.jpg

I have a long list, but there are three at the top. Either a Shanghai SH760, a HongQi CA770, or a Hino Contessa 1300 :)

Sh760.jpg

fd02e4a30248ae6a9a6dd71dca20a557.jpg

2004ecopa_212.jpg

I can also dream about the Volga V12, but sadly it never went into production :(

volga-11.jpg

Before, my dream car was a 1966 Volkswagen, but as I bought one 8 years ago it is no longer a dream ;)

Last edited:
Ah yes, dream carz!

My top five are.

2005 Ford GT
Mountainside2.jpg

1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
1968corvette.jpg

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429
1969Boss429Red.jpg

1955 Chevrolet Bel air
1955belaircnvt101603.jpg

1970s AMC Gremlin
gremlin.jpg

Cobra-jet '428, actually...and what ya *really* want iz the '72 Gremlin X, with the .238 6-banger... (Some friends of mine actually built one with a MOPAR .340 wedge in it. Couldn't keep dat one on daRoad tho...)...

--T

Last edited:
Only experience I have with mod-ing one waz when I helped my next-door-neighbor drop a Chebby .250, L-6 into hiz Gremlin. After a few bugz were worked out, everything waz fine.

--T

From My Photobucket Stash

From My Photobucket Stash

1977 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI
vwrabbit.jpg

1979 Ford Mustang
red1980FordMustang.jpg

1978 Ford Mustang Cobra II
mustangcobraII.jpg

Everybody Needs a Herbie in their Collection (1963 Volkswagen Beetle Type II)
herbie.jpg

1989 Ford Mustang GT
1987FordMustangGT.jpg

1981 DeLorean DMC 12
1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpg

1993 Ford Explorer Sport all Hot Rodded Up, one of the best light trucks Ford ever made in my opinion (as long as you pick a 5-speed instead of the Automatic transmission, the A4LD was crap)
badassfordexplorersport.jpg

This'd be nice for that Seattle Traffic at 8 a.m.
bigfoot2.jpg

1973 Ford XB Falcon Coupe, get some Aussie muscle in too
BlackOnBlack.jpg

Or just bypass em' all for this.....who needs a car when you have a Transporter, and who needs time when you can just emulate the time you want to be in using the Holideck!
USSEnterprise.jpg

Last edited:
Nice line ups everyone, especially mike and the monster truck and enterprise..lol

The 4 speed isn't bad Mike..
I only have to get it rebuilt every 75,000 miles..hehe
Can't tear up those 4.0L engines though, and trust me, i've tried..lol

Also, for us Gremlin lovers, there was a 5.0L V8(AMC 304ci) model made, so to heck wit da chebby 250s, AMC 304 for da win!

Or just bypass em' all for this.....who needs a car when you have a Transporter, and who needs time when you can just emulate the time you want to be in using the Holideck!
USSEnterprise.jpg

Screw model NCC-1701, I want model NCC-1701-E!!! (Equipped with a Klingon warrior, a half-Betazoid cousler, a fine-@$$ doctor, a fine-@$$ doctor's son pilot, a blind Engineer, & an android who wishes to be human)

EDIT: The NCC-1701 does look kinda cool though...
pwned.jpg

Last edited:
Screw model NCC-1701, I want model NCC-1701-E!!! (Equipped with a Klingon warrior, a half-Betazoid cousler, a fine-@$$ doctor, a fine-@$$ doctor's son pilot, a blind Engineer, & an android who wishes to be human)

Kirk will get you some "you know what" if you want.
Picard will not.

Picard is my hero, but Kirk is just badazz!

Nice line ups everyone, especially mike and the monster truck and enterprise..lol

The 4 speed isn't bad Mike..
I only have to get it rebuilt every 75,000 miles..hehe
Can't tear up those 4.0L engines though, and trust me, i've tried..lol

Also, for us Gremlin lovers, there was a 5.0L V8(AMC 304ci) model made, so to heck wit da chebby 250s, AMC 304 for da win!

Yeah, I was not talking about the later 95+ model Explorer, I used to hang on the Explorer forum for awhile. The 1991-94 had some auto tranny problems from what I saw. The sticks are great, but they are VERY rare. The rarest Explorer from what I've read is a 1991-1994 XLT "Eddie Bauer" with a stick shift. They exist, but are almost impossible to come by. The usual Explorer 5-speed stick is the 2-Door blacked out trimmed XL sport And yes, the 4.0l is an amazing engine from my experience as well. I'm the only person I know who still has their first car. My Tranny was just rebuilt about 17,000 miles ago, to the tune of $2500. Before that, it only got a new clutch once before, at 100,000 miles.

As far as the enterprise goes, I'm not much of a trekkie so I know little of the differences between the different enterprise. The first time I really paid attention to the series was about 2 years ago, when mom got the whole Next Generation tv series on DVD.

Back