• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

No, I wouldn't complain about the price. But I think I paid less through Amazon. Maybe the OfficeDepot paper is better quality, I don't know.

The company I work for used to have the same model of IBM line printer in their accounting department, up until 2008 or so. It still worked fine, but we had to retire it because the "computer paper" it used had to be special-ordered and the cost of the paper was becoming prohibitive.

Man, those are sweet. I see them up on eBay all the time but they want eBay prices and crazy shipping. If I was local I'd snag that in a heart beat! AFAIK they use std. lpt connections so any computer should be able to run it...

No, I wouldn't complain about the price. But I think I paid less through Amazon. Maybe the OfficeDepot paper is better quality, I don't know.

OD offers several variations in color and weight. They even stock multipart forms in that size. Just the thing for your 1403. :)

wxJrC.gif

I'll say. They only stock 9" plain here. Not only do they not know it, they tell you you're wrong when you go in and tell them that they have it and you want to buy it. And yes, I tried multiple stores.

I found a family owned store here in town that sold me a box of 9" plain tractor feed for $30 a box. Great deal as OD's is $49.

Said family owned shop may be selling it at a loss. I see that a lot. I used to work for a place like that. Always wondered how they stay in business.

Said family owned shop may be selling it at a loss. I see that a lot. I used to work for a place like that. Always wondered how they stay in business.

I thought of that to until Friday when the owner was there and I asked him. He said come look at this. They had a pallet of around 45 cases that they bought from a company that no longer used it and he said something like it cost him something like $300 bucks. I was like wow, and then he just gave me a case. I have enough now for the rest of my life I think.

Back