• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

So I saw this ad on Craigsllist today and decided to visit and take a look. Ended up buying three items I was looking for. More like a 1980s and 90s computer store. This guy is really nice and has a ton of stuff and he ships! Here is the ad and some pics I took. Some prices are near market and others are great deals. Depends on what it is. I had fun exploring.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/sdp/d/computer-parts-boneyard-maker-store/6775638267.html

IMG_2802.jpgIMG_2803.jpgIMG_2804.jpgIMG_2805.jpgIMG_2806.jpgIMG_2816.jpgIMG_2817.jpgIMG_2819.jpgIMG_2820.jpgIMG_2821.jpgIMG_2822.jpg

He has a 'TV Station Analog Transmitter'. :D I bet the FCC didn't imagine one of these getting into the hands of a consumer. :shock:

He asked me (in a joking manner) if I wanted to have my own TV station. Now I know why.

very cool! I couldn't list specific things I want, I'd have to see it. Besides of course the Panasonic CF-480 laptop I am looking for, but it doesn't look likely he'd have it.

All you have to do is call him and ask. He's super nice and he'll ship. I didn't even get a chance to look through his two warehouse rooms in back that you see in the photos. He's open until 6pm on weekdays Eastern Time. Here's his card:

ribbonrecyclers.jpg

Last edited:
He has a 'TV Station Analog Transmitter'. :D I bet the FCC didn't imagine one of these getting into the hands of a consumer. :shock:

If the channel number is just right (probably isn't), it's likely easily modified for Amateur Television.

I have an analogue television transmitter. I could use one with a little more power, at least until I get time to sort out an amplifier.

Back