• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Greetings from Glasgow, Kentucky!

Gabe2005

I'm 18 going on 19 in March! Yes, I was born when Pentium 4's reigned supreme on desktops! My machine has an old Xeon in there! A W3570 running at 3.2 GHz!

Welcome to VCFED.

I am glad you qualified Glasgow with Kentucky - otherwise I would have thought you were North of me!

Dave

Welcome. What was your first computer? Likely not when you were born, in about 2004. Maybe by 2012? I have several systems from around there. Pentium Dual Core or AMD. I do have a couple of Dell Dimensions from around 2004 sporting Celerons. I do have a Dimension with the first P4 from 2001.

Seaken

I'm 18 going on 19 in March! Yes, I was born when Pentium 4's reigned supreme on desktops! My machine has an old Xeon in there! A W3570 running at 3.2 GHz!
Welcome! It's really cool to see someone earlier on in their computer journey appreciative of these classic computers. I have a lot of fond memories of my old Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop. Since I got it as a student using an additional loan, I suppose I'm still paying for it... so the memories continue!

Back