• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hallo daar! (Yes, hello, from the Netherlands)

Abmvk

Experienced Member
Hi, I have just recently been diving into vintage. My goal is to own all computers I owned before or worked with when I was young. And if that is to expensive, I just go for some souvenir :)

My list at the moment:

Casio FX-702P (own)
Philips P2000 (not yet)
TRS 80 model I level 2 with EI and diskdrives (almost, but it looks like I did something to destroy the EI)
ZX-81 (not yet)
ZX Spectrum (only some souvenirs: the LoProfile keyboard I used to have and some documentation)
Atari ST (own a Mega 2+Megafile 20)
Headstart III (an IBM PC/AT clone, not yet)
Psion 5MX (own)
IBM AS/400 (a bit too expensive, so just a book as a souvenir)

My computers for daily use are a MacBook Air, an iPad Pro, a Raspberry Pi 400 and a Raspberry Pi 4B

Hoi Ab, welcome to the forum! You came to the right place for everything vintage ;) It is always good if you add your location to your profile.

Fun fact, I just realised that my Dell Precision M60 laptop, running Windows XP is also a bit vintage these days. To me it is really to new to be vintage :)

Welcome!

You have lofty goals!

I know of a working IBM AS/400, with original monitor and keyboard, which sometime in the future is going to be disposed of. I'll keep you updated. You could pick it up for free when it gets decommissioned.

Welcome!

You have lofty goals!

I know of a working IBM AS/400, with original monitor and keyboard, which sometime in the future is going to be disposed of. I'll keep you updated. You could pick it up for free when it gets decommissioned.
Wow, that is great! I have really no idea where I am going to put it in my house, and my wife will try to kill me, but honestly, for a working AS/400 I will drive to Barcelona without any doubt :)

How can you argue with free. You may not get another chance at a free one. I don't know their size or how much space you have but I'd figure it out and you will too.

Back