• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Happy Birthday, Yzzerdd

Yeah, nice to grow up, 'cept now ya gotta leave that 16-year-old quail alone. (Sorry for the buzzkill).

--T

Haha, well current gf of 3 months is 17, so we're fine. On a related note, as long as whoever you are with is +/- 3 years of 17, your fine in TX.

Now in other states....

--Ryan

In MI, it's 16 for both genders, unless <insert a metric sh!tload of exceptions, special cases, loopholes, legalese, etc>. Basically, if they feel like prosecuting someone, they can prob'ly find a way, (unless the defendant's lawyer can find a better loophole than the prosecutor's). It's prob'ly pretty much the same way everywhere...

--T

Last edited:
Well every law is made to have a loophole, that way when the person who made the law breaks it, they know how to get around it.

BTW, Terry, the VIC-20 PSU came in today. I was greeted warmly with a plume of cigarette smoke when I opened the package, LOL.

Oh, and thankyou all again for the warm wishes. It always feels good to know a community of people wish you a good day. And it was one.

--Ryan

In MI, it's 16 for both genders, unless <insert a metric sh!tload of exceptions, special cases, loopholes, etc>. Basically, if they feel like prosecuting someone, they can prob'ly find a way, unless the defendant's lawyer can find a better loophole than the prosecutor's). It's prob'ly pretty much the same way everywhere...

In a recent case I am aware of, the guy was 55, the girl 14, and the state prosecutor´s office (that should be the harda$$ on the offender, especially since he had sex with the girl at least 24 times over a six month period) is only recommending one year in custody, with work release (the offender shouldn´t be able hold the job he had with even one felony conviction), and three years ¨treatment¨...

See if you can find the case I´m talking about for your complaints (of course not here, it´s off-topic)...

Sentencing is June 25th...

Back