• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Having all these Wiki categories is nice...

linuxlove

Veteran Member
...but is there a way to have something like this:

Code:
Forum main page
|- VCWiki
 |- Category 1
 |- Category 2
 |- Category 3

and so on? Having all those categories visible makes the forum front page that much longer to read.

I think I could do that. I was going to have the categories on the front, move all of the stuff out of VCWiki into the appropriate categories and then remove VCWiki, but I suppose the other way would work...

Any opinions on that?

Also, are there any volunteers willing to moderate the Wiki? :)

I'd be willing to moderate the wiki.

And yes, we definitely need categories. But also we need people to go through them and re-edit the layout and get the pictures to show up again. I intend to see about doing this myself in the coming weeks.

I created that article based off the base/stock configuration of mine and what I remember seeing in advertisements, so I could have easily missed or overlooked something, more or less I created it so there would be SOMETHING on the II in the wiki. Wiki's are there to be expanded on and added to, so yes, definitely fell free to edit/add to the article.

What I did was to edit the Compaq Portable II page and added the following mark-up (minus spaces), to add the page to the Category called Systems (but that wasn't the result).

[ category ]Systems [ / category ]

Back