• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hi From Melbourne

garth

I've been collecting portable computers for about 12 months and so far have 2 IBM P70's a compaq portable 3 a surprisingly powerful taiwanese clone of the portable 3 an original model tandy 1000 as a games machine [needed something that could generate something other than plasma orange graphics] and the latest arrival an Amust Compak cp/m portable not working unfortunately but I'm hoping that may change as I've been lucky enogh to see one of these machines working and was very impressed with the way they go It was my first look at cp/m and the amust version is surprisingly good even has a built in quick start menu and 2 built in games all on a 360 k/b floppy i'm seeking any information I can find on these machines as I'd like to have mine operational again

Welcome to the VC Forum!

Hopefully someone here is familiar with your CP/M machine and can help you get it back up.

Best of luck and enjoy!

Erik

Howdy from the southern U.S. and welcome!

I don't know much about the specific CP/M machine you have, but I enjoy all of my old CP/M machines. They're a lot of fun and remind me of when I started out with these beasts and I controlled them rather than them controlling me. :)

Regards,
Tom

Back