• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Introduction from Amiga4k

Amiga4k

After my initial foray into the C-64 world in 1986 with local BBS's, and finding the experience rewarding, I started my own BBS that year. In all it's progressions from a C-64 based system with numerous PET drives to the final 3 line Amiga 3000 with (4) seven bay CD-ROM changers, it was a always challenging. Fourteen years was enough, and it was powered down.
With the help of a few good friends, Computer flea markets were our mettle, and MD, NJ, OH, PA were our stomping grounds.

Upon the advice of one of your own, I have dropped by. Although I rarely delve back into the Amiga/CBM, it is my roots.

Some of you have read my advertisements. The items are shelved, a graveyard, waiting for new owners. What I listed is just a partial offering.
I need to clear out the inventories, as it will not journey South. So, it you want to partake of the items, please do so now. At the landfill, the unwanted will find a bitter future of dispair. :roll:

Of other interest, hopefully your questions will rattle my brain cells. It has been said "To not use one's memories, to assist others with the past, is a real tragedy".

Welcome to the VC Forums and thanks for stopping by!

I'm glad you are trying to find new homes for your old gear and I'm thrilled that you are willing to share your knowledge!

Enjoy!

Erik

Back