• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is Iran makes my butt itch. I'd fart on their president if given the chance, but I don't want any innocent civilians to die either(which many would if I had tacos beforehand).

alexkerhead wrote:

> All I know is Iran makes my butt itch. I'd fart on
> their president if given the chance, but I don't want
> any innocent civilians to die either(which many would
> if I had tacos beforehand).

If only they had missiles which knew who the bad guys were!
:-D

CP/M User.

CP/M User said:
alexkerhead wrote:

> All I know is Iran makes my butt itch. I'd fart on
> their president if given the chance, but I don't want
> any innocent civilians to die either(which many would
> if I had tacos beforehand).

If only they had missiles which knew who the bad guys were!
:-D

CP/M User.
Darned straight. That would own all.
Too bad every country's leaders would get hit..:twisted:

atari2600a said:
Man, all this will DEFINITELY not be good for bandwidth once the Google spiders pick it up!

Speaking of missles & explosions, if anyone's watching Myth Busters right now, the material the FBI didn't allow them to mention is Alluminum (I'm guessing)
okay, you lost me. I guess I didn't see that episode. What about aluminum? I know that it's used as a component for fuel, and has some pretty cool metallurgic properties. What am I missing??

/edit something about myth busters that was left out about radar detection was the fish finder and carbon fiber strips. Fish finders cause the radar guns to fry (so I hear, maybe another myth) and carbon fiber scatters the signal due to the texture. Both may or may not be true, I've never tried either. Both stories come from a former sheriff's office officer that I know.

Fish-finder? You're on your own there, I've never heard that one, but it soundz like BS to me.
As for carbon fiber/aluminum strips, if you were to coat your entire vehicle with CF, it might make you somewhat less visible to RADAR by absorbing some of the signal rather than reflecting it back, but I wouldn't bet a speeding ticket on that theory. The (myth?) about aluminum strips is probably based on the fact that aircraft sometimes 'drop chaff' (aluminum strips) in an attempt to 'confuse' the enemy's RADAR by scattering the signal, sending numerous false hits, etc. Again, I doubt that chaff could help much in a land-based vehicle, even if you could figger out a way to eject a large enough amount of it, in another direction, and at sufficient speed to fool the picture-taker. (Now, if the cop fires a RADAR-guided missle at ya, blowing some chaff might help a little).

--T

Last edited:
It was an episode in which they tried to paint a room by putting an explosive in paint. Alluminum was probobly the main ingrediant in the explosive if they weren't allowed to say what the explosive material was on national television. Think about it, evryone has it, & it's easy to turn into an explosive.

Anyways, back to the middle east & terrorism & whatnot...

All I know is Iran makes my butt itch. I'd fart on their president if given the chance, but I don't want any innocent civilians to die either(which many would if I had tacos beforehand).
sooo...wrong...
Taco? Never had one. However, a chicken balti, well lets leave that one to the imagination, shall we?

I have never seen a mexican restaurant in Manchester. There probably is one if you looked hard enough, but I haven't seen it. Indian food is the most popular over here, with the curry mile in Rusholme, then italian, chinese, etc. etc.

Yeah, that makes sence. From what I've heard, people in the States east of the Mexican border are alot less familiarised with Mexican food than us directly above Mexico, where all the illegal immigration's happening... Instead, they have food like Chitlins (probobly spelt wrong) & stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back