• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

My small collection up for sale... Seattle, WA, US area

Updated the listing to mark items that are now spoken for...

My PM box keeps filling up... If you are interested in an item and can't send me a PM, please use the e-mail option, instead.

Sure! Although, if any of this stuff is still available end of July, I may be needing a divorce lawyer! :-D

...kidding... But, I am somewhat motivated to sell most items, since the goal is to clear up the office room, which I've monopolized for some time. My wife wants her own workspace.

You can always list on eBay and Craigslist. You never know whether something will go away for record prices. :) I will be in touch in July. I am going to travel for a few weeks at the end of June/beginning of July anyway. And I will travel again late July.

You can always list on eBay and Craigslist. You never know whether something will go away for record prices. :) I will be in touch in July. I am going to travel for a few weeks at the end of June/beginning of July anyway. And I will travel again late July.

Cool... Have safe travels!

Bit of an update... I realize that my PM box is full, but I can't delete messages indiscriminately because many contain previous transactions and/or addresses, etc... I'll find a way to start "archiving" some of that stuff, just don't have the time right now.

I am receiving your emails, and will be responding to them in the next 24 ~ 48 hours. My schedule this weekend is a bit hectic, but I am not ignoring/have not forgotten about you.

Also, if I offered to take pictures of an item and send them to you, I will be working on those as well (I've already taken some pictures, just haven't gotten around to upload them).

My goal is to start shipping stuff out early next week (or, at least, by mid-week). My car can only haul so many boxes at a time. :)

Please keep using the e-mail option, and I will get back to you at some point, soon... Sorry about the PM issues, and the slowness this weekend.

Bit of an update... I realize that my PM box is full, but I can't delete messages indiscriminately because many contain previous transactions and/or addresses, etc... I'll find a way to start "archiving" some of that stuff, just don't have the time right now.
All you need to do is check off the tick box(es) of those you want to save (or all of them via the master box at the top) and then d/l them in your preferred format. Then you can safely delete them. :)

A really fast way to archive is to copy paste messages to Excel or Word or Notepad and then saving that file. :D

Everyone.... My extreme apologies for disappearing off the radar for the past week. I had an emergency to tend to and just got back/settled last night.

I will be responding to everyone who e-mailed me, and to those who I had already arranged to provide shipping details, etc, I will give priority. I will completely understand if some of you decide to not go through with a previously accorded deal.

Because there's many other things I have to take care of as well, this may be a bit of a slow process, but I am back and should be able to start plowing through this, soon.

Again, I sincerely apologize and want to reassure you I was not ignoring anyone.

Eddie

Everyone.... My extreme apologies for disappearing off the radar for the past week. I had an emergency to tend to and just got back/settled last night.

I will be responding to everyone who e-mailed me, and to those who I had already arranged to provide shipping details, etc, I will give priority. I will completely understand if some of you decide to not go through with a previously accorded deal.

Because there's many other things I have to take care of as well, this may be a bit of a slow process, but I am back and should be able to start plowing through this, soon.

Again, I sincerely apologize and want to reassure you I was not ignoring anyone.

Eddie

Eddie,

Glad to see you back. I hope everything is okay and take your time. This stuff is 30 years old... whats a few more days! ;)

Hi,

How about $60 dollars for the SX-64, plus I will pay for shipping?

Thanks
Bobby

Unfortunately at this point I think Eddie's mind is else where. Myslef and others I have talked to have not yet heard from him regarding any of the items that were sold. Give him a bit of time until he gets things straightened out...

Is the Intel brand 386 machine still for sale? Been trying to find a good 386DX for ages...

Any chance you remember the specifications of the machine?

Back