• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Myriad of vintage items for sale.

Friendofthedevil

I recently bought a storage container on a blind auction.( basically not knowing what the contents were ) I ended up with a myriad of cards mice keyboards terminals ect ect HP stuff from 60s. I found binary tape so I think some of the items might be older idk not my thing. The pictures below are a few of the items. I have no idea on the value of them. If anything the precious metals would be extracted. But I don’t want to do that if people want them. Any information will be appreciated.

Attachments

• 282A9FBC-5A07-4081-819D-3C57C2CCA743.jpeg
    282A9FBC-5A07-4081-819D-3C57C2CCA743.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
  • 41AC770A-1C7B-4663-A98E-28FC88ABDA23.jpeg
    41AC770A-1C7B-4663-A98E-28FC88ABDA23.jpeg
    727.8 KB · Views: 91
As someone who did e-scrap / e-waste back in the day, unless you need money "right now" selling items to collectors should bring in much more.

@Friendofthedevil

One of the pictures you posted, the 2640B, is consistent with mid-70s, not 60s. I'm not sure about the 2640B, but wikipedia says the 2640A has an 8008 CPU in it which makes it somewhat interesting. Not necessarily a gold mine, but at least more interesting than a newer terminal.

There's some HP9000 stuff that I am actively looking for -- that stuff would be a few years newer.

What you really should do is to take more pictures. Don't have to be super elaborate and go nuts with it like some folks do, but a few group shots would at least show the variety of the equipment and people here could at least identify the era, and maybe spot some things they might want a closer look at. Also, reporting where you are from would be helpful, because this stuff can cost a lot to ship.

Scott

Back