• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mystery Mammoth Memory and IBM Cards

Super-Slasher

Experienced Member
Hello. Here's a picture (please excuse the poor quality of pic; cheap camera):

Mystery.jpg

I have no idea what type of slot the upper memory card is for, and surely with 16 30-pin SIMM slots, I cannot definately throw this away. It appears to be made by Wang, but I have no clue.

As for the other cards at the bottom, I was told they are for an IBM system - they are not PCI slot cards. One of them is a SCSI adapter of some sort, while another has 4, 72-pin SIMM slots.

There's no way I can use these at all, so I'll let them go for cheap. Make an offer.

The top (memory) card is probably some kind of 32-bit proprietary memory interface which can only be used in the mobo it was designed for (most likely a '386 of some sort). The other cards appear to be MCA (MicroChannel) cards. The longer slot type are 32-bit, and the smaller ones are 16-bit.

--T

Back