• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New CFFA3000 with Disk Remote for Classic Apple IIs [Auction]

SkydivinGirl

Veteran Member
Hey everyone!

I've been meaning to join this forum for a while now. Many of you may know me from Lemon64 and AmiBay. It's great be here!

I'm auctioning my brand new CFFA3000 over on evilbay. I pre-ordered this when I was starting to get into Apple II stuff, but I've decided to scale back on my hobby to systems I used frequently in the past. I haven't installed the card and everything is in perfect condition.

I normally post items on AmiBay and avoid auctions, but I think an auction for this item will allow people who really want to get one of these right away to have a chance. AmiBay is a first come, first serve site. Since the CFFA3000 won't be produced again until this coming summer, now's a great chance for someone to get one.

Here's a link to the eBay auction. Please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190626926534

Thanks!

Heather

Welcome to the forums btw. If you want to tell us about yourself an intro thread is always welcome :) I'm sure I'm not the only one that missed you being a new member.

Back