• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

(NOT MINE) - very sorry looking PET on eBay

It's not terrible. In fact, it looks like only the easy to fix parts need to be fixed.

If it was local I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

Not the worst thing ever And agreed if it was local I would have no trouble snapping it up.for a restore.project

I admire both of your "glass half full" attitude and would love to see someone restore it. Too much bother for me! :D

If it stayed at £100, good for spares / resto I suppose, but look at the twisted case at the rear :( - I would be concerned about how deep the rust has penetrated

Also looks like a new layer of foil is needed under the logo, it's disintegrated in parts (something I noticed when I removed my blue PET's logo, around the edges the foil had started to disappear)

Perfect? I would have no trouble making it so no one ever knew.

I'd make a whole new metal case if I had to. There are no curves, 3D nor even 2D. Piece of cake.

Back