• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Please help save my kitty! Share this everywhere!! Need a miracle

Sorry to hear about your cat -- we just went through a similar situation with one of our two cats last January, breast cancer though. FYI, the cat made a full recovery and is currently absorbing sun rays on the back of the sofa :) Even a week after the surgery (basically being split in half from the cat-waist down) she was running and jumping like a normal cat. Looks like your fund drive is going well -- I guess pretty much everyone likes furbags!

Just lost a 6 year old in July to visceral hemangiosarcoma. Nothing could be done for poor Charlie.

See if your vet will take CareCredit for any balance. They usually allow you to pay off in 6 months with no interest. Use that for what you can't raise with GoFundMe.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your cat -- we just went through a similar situation with one of our two cats last January, breast cancer though. FYI, the cat made a full recovery and is currently absorbing sun rays on the back of the sofa :) Even a week after the surgery (basically being split in half from the cat-waist down) she was running and jumping like a normal cat. Looks like your fund drive is going well -- I guess pretty much everyone likes furbags!

Thanks for the post and the positive thoughts! So glad to hear your kitty beat that cancer and is enjoying life :)

Just lost a 6 year old in July to visceral hemangiosarcoma. Nothing could be done for poor Charlie.

See if your vet will take CareCredit for any balance. They usually allow you to pay off in 6 months with no interest. Use that for what you can't raise with GoFundMe.

So sorry to hear about Charlie. Bet you gave him the best life he could ever imagine in those six years! I have $500 ready from CareCredit, unfortunately the most they'd go. Trying to stay positive!

I hope everyone will get behind this worthwhile cause.

Let's make this "Joy For The World".

Too many times in my life, I have had to take that "last trip" and we can't let that happen to this beautiful furry friend of ours.

ALL lives matter....

Thank you for the kind words. We aren't done fighting yet!

I hope everything works out for your little kitty!! She looks like a sweetheart.

I had a cat (named Oscar, here we are way back in the mid 90's) that also had oral cancer. Unfortunately it was on the roof of the mouth and we couldn't really do anything, we had to put him down at 15 years of age. This was a couple years after he had a stroke and lost use of his hind legs. He was so good, he would literally drag himself with his front legs to use the litter box still instead of messing on the floor.

Anyway the point is I can relate. I'm praying for the best for your family this Christmas!

Back