• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• No, I wouldn't wanna take the chance he's da last of hiz kind.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Sure, how else ya gonna prove that he exists?

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • What daHell'z a Yeti, anywayz?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I don't care what kinda game, my ol' friend & neighbor, Mr. Marcus Brown, could cook it to fallin'-off-daBone goodness! I sho'nuff miss hiz BBQ-coon! (Almost az good az my mommaBetty'z, 'cept she alwayz roasted herz inna Dutch-Oven). Mr. Brown also makes the best damn pound-cake that ever melted on yer tongue...

--T

Last edited:
You're saying you would eat an almost humanoid primate!?

(You got the idea of the question from watching the National Geographic Channel, huh! ...You semi-cannibal...)

Last edited:
The only Shooting I'd be doing is with my Camera - which
funnily enough has a crosshair, with a 10x Optical Zoom I
wouldn't need to be anywhere near 'em to take a clear shot.

Perhaps I'm being a bit particular in my thinking - but if it
were the last Bigfoot on the planet - eventually it'll die out
(e.g. Tasmanian Tiger - b!00!)y farmers!), shooting it would
do it a service - finishing the emotional anguish it would
have built up when the poor thing had no partners to survive
on.

CP/M User.

P.S. Shouldn't this be a rant?

atari2600a wrote:

> Come on, there can't be just one! There have been
> sightings for decades, & there's video evidence of
> one w/ a child being carried on the mother's
> shoulders!

Perhaps, though this doesn't give humans the duty of Shooting
it now does it?

CP/M User.

It probably is fairly easy to "build" yourself a sasquatch corpse, in particular if you have connections in Hollywood. Claim it has been laying around for a while, and that's why an autopsy doesn't give meaningful results.

Pictures can be gimmicked-up, so some people tend not to believe photographic evidence. The only way those people will be convinced is by physical evidence. (Remember Hog-zilla?)

Ideally, I'd like to see one captured alive & unharmed, but that ain't always an option.

--T

I don't believe there's any such thing. I also don't prescribe to evolution. Having said that, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that there were dinosaurs still wandering around the planet withing the last few thousand years. O s**t...there's one now! Gotta run LOL LOL LOL

When I was a kid, I read stories in weekly magazines about some mountaineers in the 19th century who were hacking away on a cliff, and came across a pterodactyl that came to life, made a few flaps with its wings and crashed down into the ravin. It probably was fiction or imagination (too much to drink, too little oxygen at too high altitude?) but quite interesting if it was the truth and nothing but the truth.

I'm at least interested in digging up some dinosaurs one of these days. I guess I'd have to do some research - they say they find them alot of times at the "bottom" of rivers and such. After all the T-Rex was a native of north American, though I remember reading about the Tarbosaur a few years ago, a skeleton of a similar beast found in the middle east I believe.
When I was a wee child in first grade I guess, we were asked to make a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. Most painted pictures of burning houses (they wanted to be firemen). I drew a picture of some hulking giant humanoid hanging upside down in an underground cave. 10 guesses what I wanted to be...

Heh! Y'know how parents lecture thier children: 'Whaddaya wanna be when ya grow up, a bum'? Well, to everyone's dismay, my answer waz alwayz a big 'hell, yeah'! Ever since I can remember, all I ever wanted to do waz be a hobo when I grew up. (Back then, I didn't know the difference).

--T

Well one was caught on camera supposedly up here in northern Manitoba last summer and locals have reported sightings and found strange footprints around Cedar Lake.

Since so many rich Americans come up here to hunt I'd bet the first kill will be by a US hunter. As evidenced by the number of cows killed each hunting season, they shoot before focusing. Since they don't eat the meat of their kill, the only real evidence will be of a shaggy trophy head on a wooden plaque. Hmm, wonder if the locals would market the meat as pork which humanoids allegedly taste like.

Lawrence

Back