• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sound Cards For Sale Tracker

Peter refers to two emulators. First is MUNT, which emulates an MT-32 or CM-32L on a modern Windows OS. Second is SoftMPU, which emulates a intelligent MPU-401 interface for UART-only MPU-401 and Sound Blaster MIDI interfaces in DOS.

I have a Roland CM-32LLA Sound Module for sale, nice condition, asking $60. Assumed working as soon as I can find the appropriate power supply.

Photos upon request.

Thanks!

Sellam

Wow awesome! thank goodness it was a BIN. I picked it up instantly. oh no wait that was a vacation to Bora Bora... Seriously eBay needs to bring back the non-refundable insertion fees.... You want to list something at $6K that takes a 10% non-refundable insertion fee. All the BS prices would disappear...

My concern is that they'll list it for that insane price, then when it doesn't sell they'll think it's useless and toss to a recycler. I have actually run into ignorant sellers that do this, they can't get what they think it's worth, but won't entertain reasonable offers and then they just recycle the item due to some insane sense of vindication.

My concern is that they'll list it for that insane price, then when it doesn't sell they'll think it's useless and toss to a recycler.

The care and detail put into the listing is a good indicator of whether or not this will happen. Reading the Adlib Gold listing, the seller clearly knows he has a desirable card. He'll sell it any any price; he's just playing the long game.

My concern is that they'll list it for that insane price, then when it doesn't sell they'll think it's useless and toss to a recycler. I have actually run into ignorant sellers that do this, they can't get what they think it's worth, but won't entertain reasonable offers and then they just recycle the item due to some insane sense of vindication.

I can live with that if he is willing to lose $600 and toss the card. That is an expensive lesson. However, I am guessing when faced with the prospect of losing $600 he rather list the card for a much saner starting price - or better yet like the good old days for $0.99 when $0.99 starting auctions were the only ones free of listing fees.

Back