• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

What's the rarest thing you have/had? How much is it worth?

FWIW, I was in (email) contact with Gordon French (one of the founders of the 'Computer Hobby-ists Club') up until a couple years ago. Anybody know whatever became of him? (I'm assuming death, since his emails stopped abruptly)...

--T

Terry Yager wrote:

> Now, now...let's not start sum'n here...this is
> s'pozed to be a friendly, family-oriented forum.

Okay, well for the record & to settle some old scores, the
rarest thing I have is myself (there's only one of me in the
world! :-D And the price of me is priceless (BTW, I'm not for
sale!).

CP/M User.

LOL.
OMFG!
I just got an original altair kit, unopened in a box, oh wait, thats right, I have three of them!.

lol....j/k
Anyway, the rarest thing I have is....hummm....Commodore SX-64 I guess, oh, and the commodore cbm8032(pet)

probably my Mac 128k and ( at least in the US) My Wonderswan Color Handheld game system. My HP Apollo's seems to be rare in this neck of the woods, but i'm not sure if they're really rare or still are in service and not on the used market much.

Starshadow said:
probably my Mac 128k and ( at least in the US) My Wonderswan Color Handheld game system. My HP Apollo's seems to be rare in this neck of the woods, but i'm not sure if they're really rare or still are in service and not on the used market much.

mac 128k are nice

DOS-Master said:
no check the collection thread
OK, I stand corrected. But, why didn't you say anything about an unopened lisa in your intro thread where you listed your rare stuff?
What DOS-Master said he had said:
an ibm pc-2
a compaq portableII
a dell latitude xpi
a g3
a comodore pet
a superbrain (sold it)

Back