• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Willing to pay 5k for ibm 5100 -any condition

Jethro

I know it's a long shot but that's what I have in the bank right now, (might have more in the near future), and I don't care about working condition. I might also consider a 5110, 5110-2 if anybody wants to let go of one.

There is a 5110-3 on eBay right now. Saw it pop up this evening. "What is that?" I said to myself...

There is a 5110-3 on eBay right now. Saw it pop up this evening. "What is that?" I said to myself...

That's also known as a 5120, (I think) which isn't what I'm looking for, even though the insides are still a 5110. I was just hoping someone had a parts machine, or something in such poor shape that they'd consider letting go of it for the price, but oh well.

ebay objnumber: 334065756907
Location is the Netherlands, Price is 2999 euros.
I know this seller. he is quite reliable. I bought several items from him. You need to contact him to discuss shipment.

I own a 5120/ 5110-3 Id be willing to sell. I am in the United states. I dont know where you are located. Message me.

Guys I already said I'm not interested in a 5120, 5100 to 5110 or 5110-2 systems only. Unbeknownst to me, there's actually three 5120 systems on netherlands ebay, and so far two in the U.S. I wouldn't mind a 5120 if I had the space!

I'll vouch for Jethro as a serious buyer. He made a heroic drive last spring to purchase my Heath H-10 paper tape punch/reader. A pleasure to do business with!

I have a 5110 complete with dual disk drive and printer. Trying to get in contact with you.

Back