• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Greetings from sunny England!

khisanth

Hi everyone! Stumbled across this whilst looking for Turbo Pascal information and recognised a fellow forum member from another website. Looked interesting so thought would check it out.

I started my retro addiction back in my university days playing with an Amstrad emulator and then some C64 ones which also lead me to getting into the C64 sid remix scene www.slayradio.org. Then I got to the stage where I wanted a C64 to play various games on so i got one from a friend and that was when my retro collecting journey began! So now in total I have the following:

Atari 2600,Atari Jaguar,Atari ST,Sega Megadrive,Sega Saturn,Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Sony PS2, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, SNES, Sam Coupe, Amstrad 464,Amstrad 6128, Amstrad GX4000, MSX, Commodore 64, Commodore Amiga 500, Commodore VIC 20, Commodore 16, Sinclair ZX spectrum +, Sinclair ZX81 (kit form), Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k, Acorn Electron, BBC Master System, Vectrex, Apple Mac Classic and my humble PC !

The search continues . . .

Welcome to the VC forums! I'm sure you'll find a lor more folks with similar interests!

Enjoy!

I have reputably a Turbo Pascal bible, which i dug out for a tell me-show me thread recently. Of course at the moment it has dissappeared. A quick perusal of my library showed others including Fortran and Cobal books.

I'll continue to search and am sure it will re-emerge.

Lawrence

khisanth wrote:

> Hi everyone! Stumbled across this whilst looking for
> Turbo Pascal information and recognised a fellow
> forum member from another website. Looked interesting
> so thought would check it out.

Crikey - good job it was your b'day, otherwise I would not
have known! ;-)

Happy Birthday! :)

I have a poor reputation leaving comments in the Introductions
section! ;-)

CP/M User.