• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hi. another intro.

Tr3vor

Experienced Member
Whatsup, Vintage Computer Forums.

I'm Tr3vor, or Trevor.

Mainly, I like older video game consoles, like my NES and SNES. Those are my favorite. In the past year, I got my old Pentium that I had since I was 6 out of the closet. It was awesome re-experiencing my old computer. So, I've been messing around in windows 98, then I tried putting DOS 6 on another hard drive that I had from a toast computer. Dos is really awesome, and when I tried some of the shareware games off the internet, It reminded me about my 2nd or so grade, where the teacher had 3 or 4 ibm XTs. Now, I gotta have one, so I was searching youtube for information and stuff, then I found this site (which is awesome, by the way).
Well, as of now, I like to mess around on one of my 7 computers. I also like playing one of my multiple game consoles, and Riding my bicycle.

Wow, I suck at typing this sort of stuff about me. Just read how repetitive and run-on that mess of text up there is.
I'm also a member of Atariage, which is another awesome forum. I also do some random videos on youtube, if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/user/Tr3vor42532

Well Thats about it.

Welcome to the forums :) So what other systems do you have? It's an addictive hobby but welcome and hope you have fun!

The only kind of vintage computer that I have is a 200Mhz Pentium MMX computer, with 64mb ram and some S3 ViRGE video card. then I have like 2 pentium 4s, a 1.8Ghz and a 2.4Ghz. The computer that I play modern(ish) games like COD4 and stuff is a Sempron 1.7Ghz with a geforce 6600. (I know the processor sucks, but its the only computer with a PCIe slot for my video card.) then I have an old 400Mhz Celeron HP laptop with 32Mb of ram, and a 233Mhx pentium II Dell Laptop.

Yeah, most of them arn't all that vintage.

Then I have an atari2600, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, GBpocket, GBC, GBA, 3DS, 2 Gamegears (none of which work), an Xbox, a PSP, and a PS3.

Its not that much to some big time collector people out there, but for me, thats a ton :p .

Ah, the NES, first game system I ever played on. I remember the rectangle controllers. The first game I played on it was Wheel of Fortune. And the first DOS game I ever played was Wheel of Fortune too!

Yeah, the first game that I've played on my NES was Kirby's Adventure. From that day onward, its been my 2nd favorite system, only second to my SNES, which is my first video game console.

Back