• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/sys/5663010923.html
Vintage computer collection - complete lot - $600 (Fort Collins)

Vintage computer collection for sale as a complete lot, including:

- 1 TI 99/4A brand new in box, appears to be unused
- 2 Radio Shack Model I Computers plus 1 working power supply, both boot up
- 2 Radio Shack Model I Monitors, both boot up
- 1 Hard sided case for Radio Shack Model I Computer
- 1 Hard sided case for Radio Shack Model I Monitor
- 1 Radio Shack floppy disk drive
- 2 Commodore 64 Computers (power up, no monitor to test)
- 3 Commodore 64 1541 floppy disk drives
- 1 Commodore 64 1651-II floppy disk drive *(I wonder if they mean 1581?)
- 1 Atari 400 computer and cassette tape drive
- 1 Atari 5200 Trak-Ball Controller
- 1 Sega Genesis system and 2 controllers
- Lots of other books, manuals, games on floppy disk, game cartridge

Man, prices are nuts lately. I just watched a mac 840av go for $550 on ebay. What gives?
Rarity of finding a working unit with plastics that have not broken. Never seen an 840av without a CDROM and faceplate, those bezels break so easy.

"Vintage Macs" Kelso, WA

I am selling off some of my hoard to keep up repair parts for the Macs I use. I have 5 classic macintosh computers (motherboard capacitors replaced due to age), An SE ($25), an SE/30 ($40), a Color Classic ($40), a 7200 with Sonnet accelerator ($40), a IIvx ($35), a IIci ($35), a 4400 ($100), an imac G5 ($50), and an intel white iMac ($50).

I have keyboards and mice for all of them. CPU and that is all you will get at that price, but I do have some mac monitors also if you need, or a vga adapter.

All offers considered, but Ive had all these for years so no I am not giving them away as that will not help my situation in repair hobby.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/sys/5704421325.html

Holy smokes!

If this were 30 miles closer, I'd be very tempted to go spend money I don't have on something I don't have space for!

Commodore PET 8030, with 8050 drive, $350/offer. Looks great and easy to fix:

http://rockford.craigslist.org/sys/5685800546.html

Pshaw, only 30 miles? I'd love if something popped up only 30 miles away from me. :)

I wonder what the upgrade is for.

Pshaw, only 30 miles? I'd love if something popped up only 30 miles away from me. :)

I wonder what the upgrade is for.

Freeport is pretty close to 100 miles from here. That's too far for someone with no time nor money to go just to see something he can't afford nor find a home for.

Back