• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by aesis

1. A

Hide folders DOS

Hi guys, I'm back here with a new question... :confused: With Pc-Tools I learned to hide files but not folders, how do you hide folders? Is it possible to do this with a DOS command without using PCT? Thank you all!! :p
  2. A

Tool For Floppy Drive

Hi guys,i do not know if it's the right section but I'll try... Do you know a tool that is valid to observe the functionality of the Floppy Drive sector by sector? I have an old Panasonic ju-253-043,long ago I replaced the heads with another old FFD of the same model and until now everything...
  3. A

Problem COMMAND.COM low memory

Hello people, it's always me to break the balls :D but I write here because you are very kind educated and also available! :thumbsup: I installed Ms-Dos 4.01 because the 5.00 in my language (ITA) I did not find it, I installed some games on the disk but to do an example these games are blocked...
  4. A

HD ide on pc xt??

Hi guys, I know you are phenomena and always manage to solve the problems of others, you are fantastic !! Since I have an IBM clone to be exact I have a Philips PCB100 of 1990/91,I would like to insert in IDE hard disk,on the motherboard with 2 connections one for floppy and the other for hard...
  5. A

Antivirus Ms-Dos 3.30

Hi guys,sorry for this new thread.. As some of you know well that I have a clone IBM 8088 640kb RAM and CGA video card,I'm looking for a good antivirus of the era for MS-DOS 3.30 can you tell me where I can find it? Thank you all for your attention!! :o
  6. A

Controller Longshine and Western Digital

Hi guys,sorry for this new thread. I wanted to know about my two 8-bit controller cards LONGSHINE LCS-6210D REV.A1 WESTERN DIGITAL WD1002A-WX1 I can read all 20MB hard disk MFM or only some? I have a friend of mine in the area that has for sale this Hard Disk: KALOK OCTAGON KL320 FUJITSU...
  7. A

Hard Disk Bad Clusters

Bad .. After the operation I went to format always with SpeedStor excluding bad clusters (almost 50%) but 25% of the operation leaves the format "error (0x10) bad ECC on disk read" I tried to reformat it again and now comes "error (0x40)" Now I do not do more to format, if I leave the program...
  8. A

Hard Disk Bad Clusters

Hi guys, thanks for the opportunity to ask for help in this forum! I have a pretty serious problem, I have a PC XT ... 1989, 8088 MHz, 640 RAM, CGA video, MS-DOS 3.3 Unfortunately, it often happened that after power is blocked until the last period that started only with the floppy system, after...
  9. A

Philips NMS TC100

Hello my name is Albert, sorry for the English language but I am using a translator. I have a Philips NMS TC100 1989 was my first computer and I am very attachment, but a few years I no longer enter the BIOS setup, I tried with all possible conbinations but nothing. I realized that there was...
Back