• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by cl3mens

1. C

SCO Xenix 2.3.4 with CD-ROM?

Hi guys, Managed to get Xenix running in vmware server (the key is to select DOS as OS-type).. Of course I want the Skunkware (the first release was for SCO UNIX 3.2, at least some of it should run). So how do I get Xenix to recognize a standare IDE CD-ROM drive? Is there even a device driver...
  2. C

Contacting sunstuff/OSIAH owner

Hey guys! I've been using the site sunstuff.org quite frequently, and I felt that it would be nice to give something back to him. So I snapped a couple of pictures of Sun gear and tried to email them to him. Seems like a plan, right? Sadly, his emailserver thinks I'm a spammer... Tried from...
  3. C

Looking for service manual for MicroPDP 11/73

Like I wrote in my collection-thred I've gotten my mits on a MicroPDP 11/73... No documentation was included, and this is my first DEC ever. :oops: Any kind of manual for the machine would be nice, especially the service manual. Config is 3 MB RAM, RD51 MFM drive (10 MB) and a J11 @ 15 MHz. As...
  4. C

The unknown punch

A lot of people is moving out of the office where I work, and they are tossing a lot of fun things in the garbage. I found what seems to be an old IBM paper tape punch, some unused paper tape and some other things. But I'm having trouble finding any information about the punch... The logo...
  5. C

Making a Sun console cable (mini-DIN8)

Hi *.* A few weeks ago I got my hands on a Sun Sparcstation IPX, but no console cable. It has the small serial ports with a mini-DIN8F connector, and today I bought the parts for the cable. Pinouts/schematics seems a little bit hard to find though... I've found the pinout for the serial port...
  6. C

My collection

Nothing big or fancy, but it contains the basic stuff I think... :) 1 Apple Newton MP130 1 Apple Macintosh Classic 1 Apple Macintosh LC II 1 Apple Macintosh Performa 400 (just the case, mobo and PSU) 1 Atari 130XE 1 Atari 520ST 1 Acorn A3000 2 Commodore 64 (1 new, 1 bread box) 1 Commodore 128 2...
  7. C

That swedish guy

Hello, Just became a member here, was tipped of by a member at sweclockers.com (computer forum in swedish). I was looking for a place with more than 5-10 people that are interested in vintage computers, both small and big. I started my collecting some time in 1998 at the age of 10 when i...
Back