• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by cyril3d

1. C

Apple IIe: DHR image poor quality with a RGB board

Hi When playing some DHR games such as Might & MAgic II I saw that the EVE/FELINE (a "chat mauve" RGB board) boards display unreadable texts whereas the standard analog output yields somewhow blurry but 100% readable texts. with the scart (peritel) output from the chat mauve board there are...
  2. C

Apple IIe titan accelerator not working

Hi I just purchased an apple IIe titan accelerator.... that doesn't work. when pluged in any slot, with ALL the other boards removed, the computer doesn't start. When switched on, I don't have the BEEP sound and the screen remains with some horizontal full white lines in low res, that's all...
  3. C

Apple IIe titan accelerator not working

Hi I just purchased an apple IIe titan accelerator.... that doesn't work. when pluged in any slot, with ALL the other boards removed, the computer doesn''t start. When switched on, I don't have the BEEP sound and the screen remains with some vetrical full lines in low res, that's all! Since I...
  4. C

Assembly code NOT faster than basic one for Double High RES !!

Hi for the APPLE IIe 128K: I just tried to code a few lines with the DHR library ARLEQUIN either in its basic and ASM form. These lines just switch to DHR and write 15 graphics "X" on the screen upon a new color for each one. Please see the attachement to see the result the big surprise is...
  5. C

Assembly code NOT faster than basic one for Double High RES !!

Hi I just tried to code a few lines with the DHR library ARLEQUIN either in its basic and ASM form. These lines just switch to DHR and write 15 graphics "X" on the screen upon a new color for each one. Please see the attachement to see the result the big surprise is that the asm compiled...
  6. C

What about builing an Apple IIe accelerator clone ?

Since it becomes very expensive to get a decent accelerator (4 or 8 Mhz) for the Apple IIe now, what about building a clone? Many other famous boards have been cloned and there are three ways for doing it: - cloning an accelerator board such as the transwarp IIe - cloning the zip chip -...
  7. C

what about building an Apple IIe accelerator clone ?

Since it becomes very expensive to get a decent accelerator (4 or 8 Mhz) for the Apple IIe now, what about building a clone? Many other famous boards have been cloned and there are three ways for doing it: - cloning an accelerator board such as the transwarp IIe - cloning the zip chip -...
  8. C

looking for an APPLE IIe accelerator

Hi IS there a way to buy an Apple IIe acceleration board such as transwarp, zip chip, speed deamon please? thanks cyril
  9. C

basic compiler with chat mauve purplesoft or arlequin

Hi I don't know if this card ever got known outside France but in the mid 80's in France we got the excellent 128K 80 col RVB card whose name was "chat mauve" that came with a basic extension called purplesoft and later Arlequin. With these new basic extensions we could program very easily the...
  10. C

Looking for some help to solve an Apple IIe video weird problem!

screenshots to illustrate to video problem screenshots to illustrate to video problem Ok no offense here are the screenshots: in this order: 1.jpg is the aux video set to 1 : as you can see there is more than 1 pixel set! But 3 pixels 7F.jpg is the aux video set to 7F (all first 7 bits set...
  11. C

Looking for some help to solve an Apple IIe video weird problem!

Hello I bought an Apple IIe PAL version with a 80col/64 k that has a very strange behavior: Actually when in 80col mode, in text mode, one character out of two is drawn without its last pixel column. in 40 col mode everything is ok, the problem only occurs in 80 col mode. Actually, in 80...
Back