• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by darthfury78

1. D

Toshiba's one off laptop computers

I forgot to mention that most Toshiba computers are easy to find on ebay. However, it's very rare to find a vintage Toshiba notebook computer in its original package. I am glad that I saved all of my Toshiba notebook computer packages, like the T2105CS and the 115CS.
  2. D

Does anyone have a Vintage Toshiba Accessories Catalog?

I finally managed to find a vintage 1998 Toshiba accessories catalog. Although, it is the Summer 1998 catalog. It's vintage to my Satellite 4025cdt documents. On the other hand, I also got the Fall 1999 Toshiba accessories booklet as well. It only gives the pricing on the products offered for...
  3. D

Toshiba Satellite 320CDS powers up, but POST fails

The CMOS is the clock battery that keeps the date and time accurately. The BIOS battery keeps the computer systems in check.
  4. D

Vintage hard drive refuses to die - but possibly on its last leg?

The old western digital HDD are known for going out.
  5. D

Toshiba Satellite 320CDS powers up, but POST fails

The same problem happened with my Satellite 115CS when both the CMOS and Bios battery leaked. Thus causing my computer screen to no longer work when it turned white.
  6. D

Toshiba's one off laptop computers

Recently, I noticed that some of Toshiba laptop computers from the 1990 were one offs; meaning that there was no upgraded(Increased Microprocessor speed from the previous model) models after it. A good example are the following: 1995 Toshiba T4900CT 1995 Toshiba T2150CDT It would seem...
  7. D

Toshiba Satellite Pro T2150CD series laptop

In 1995, Toshiba begun selling their T2150CD series laptop computer. I always wanted one because it was the first computer with the built in CD-Rom drive. However, at a cost of $3K to $5K, beyond what I was willing to pay for the machine. Fast forward(22 years later) to 2017, I was able to get...
  8. D

Toshiba Notebook Computer Collection

Collecting vintage notebook computers was not a hobby that I thought possible. It began in 2015 when my Toshiba Satellite 115CS stopped working. As a result, I was searching for a similar model on ebay. Fast forward to 2018, I finally obtained an exact model(also has the original factory...
  9. D

I am looking the following Toshiba Utilities catalog: Toshiba Accessories Catalog - Fall 1998 Toshiba Accessories Catalog - Spring 1999 Toshiba Accessories Catalog - Fall 1999 If anyone who have managed to keep those books I am interested. The books usually came with the computer when new...
  10. D

I am looking the following Toshiba Utilities catalog: Toshiba Accessories Catalog - Fall 1998 Toshiba Accessories Catalog - Spring 1999 Toshiba Accessories Catalog - Fall 1999 If anyone who have managed to keep those books I am interested:thumbsup:
  11. D

Toshiba Satellite Pro T2450ct: The Sound Card

For those of you who have used the T2450ct, did you ever went out of your way to obtain the optional sound card? I know that Toshiba had provided the sound card option, but I see that most of the original owners never bothered to purchase it for their T2400CT and T2450CT. I am still looking to...
  12. D

Selling off some of my computer collection

I need to unload some of my computer inventory for some $$$. I have the following for sale: 1. Gateway Solo 9550: The computer has windows xp, ac adaptor, and wifi card and cables. 2. Samsung NP540U3C-A02UB 13.3" Touch Screen Intel i3-3217U 4GB 500GB HDD Ultrabook: The computer RAM was...
  13. D

Vintage Toshiba Laptop: Which product year interests you?

For me, the best Toshiba laptops are from the production years 1994 until late 1996. My favorite models are as shown. What are your favorite Toshiba model year computer? 1994 T4850ct 1994 T1960 1995 T2450ct 1995 T2100 series 1995 T2130ct 1996 115CS 1996 Tecra 730ct 1996 Tecra 510ct Those are...
  14. D

For Sale: Toshiba Satellite Notebook computers

Hi everyone, I am looking to sell a few of my vintage computer collection as I have made some upgrades on a few of them. Here they are 1994 Toshiba Satellite T1910CS: It still has its original factory installed software(Windows 3.11) and trackball. My asking price is $80.00. The T1910cs has 4mb...
Back