• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by JoJo_ReloadeD

1. J

Looking for an old paint program

I'm looking for this paint program I used on my XT clone. I think it was called 'The graphic partner' or something like that... It worked on CGA 320x200 2bpp, had the option to work as a TSR, so it can be used to take screenshots of games, and it did save binary dumps of the screen, so I used it...
  2. J

Roland MPU-401, ISA MIF-IPC & MCA MPU-IMC

Hi all, I have a complete MPU-IMC card, this is the MCA version of the MPU-401. It has an internal card and a external breakout board connected via a db9 cable. The original MPU-401 for ISA systems comprised an isa card (MIF-IPC) and an external breakout boad, connected via a DB25 cable. Does...
  3. J

[build] DooM

Here is my latest build: DooM This is a try to build the beefiest 386 ever, along having other perks, such as many sound systems or doing live overclock to the CPU. That's it, in this computer you can change the CPU speed in real time with the push of a button: At boot the system starts...
  4. J

PC/DOS mini

Here I present a compilation of more than 100 DOS games and utilities ready to use either on real hardware or on dosbox, and all free! http://vieju.net/pcdosmini/ I hope you like it :)
  5. J

Software on a MAC IIci

Hi everyone! Lately I got my hands on a Mac IIci and I'm trying to set it up, mainly for games. It comes with 20mb of ram and a 80mb hard drive. I managed to install System 7.0.1, wolfenstein 3d and civilization from floppy disk images; but trying to get more games I noticed they come on a...
  6. J

Lobo: The ultimate 16 bit PC

Here is Lobo, my latest build. Just trying to achieve the top possible performance on a 16 bit PC... while paying tribute to this game saga that was born on 16 bit PCs, Wolfenstein :) Here are its specs: - 80286 at 27.2 mhz - 4 mb ram on motherboard - 2 mb EMS - VGA Cirrus Logic 1MB - Sound...
  7. J

Help repairing an IBM model 80

Hi all! Lately I'm having problems with my model 80. It had the 162/163 errors due to a expired battery. I ordered a CR123 to replace it and installed today. All without troubles... or that was I was thinking... First of all the text (80x25 mode) is in black and white... and it didn't start...
  8. J

The magnificient four

Here is my last overcloking job, just an attempt of getting the performance limit on every PC class, from the XT era to the 486 era. Not trying to beat a world record or anything, just trying to see how far these machines can go for the thrill of it. Those are the 4 machines: - XT Class. NEC...
  9. J

WTB: 486 motherboard

Hi all, I'm looking for a 80486 motherboard, one that has 256kb cache, 4 72c simms, pci slots and has support for the am5x86 133. Item must be shipped to spain. Thanks in advance :)
  10. J

Compaq Deskpro 386s memory problem

Hello all, I've just bought these memory modules to upgrade my system: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271328328919?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 And I can't get them both working. I have reconfigured the dip switches on the board to set it to 4mb (1 on the motherboard, 1 on the...
  11. J

CGA graphic lib

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a C CGA graphic library, and so far I have: - plotting in 320 mode (asm) - plotting in 160 mode (asm) - line drawing in 320 mode (c) - palette change (asm) I need to optimize them (lookup tables), and to create blitting functions for every mode. Does...
  12. J

Atari PC-1 mouse driver

Hello to all. I own one of these rare systems, managed to get a hard drive working on it and installed Windows 3.0 . The thing is I want to use its mouse with windows, as the serial port is used for communications. These systems had a special port for the mouse, and used the same mouse as the...
  13. J

Nyan Cat for the IBM PC

Hello all, I have just finished and released the 1.0 version of my Nyan Cat minidemo for the IBM PC. You can download it along its source code on: http://www.360k.es/?p=338 Thanks to Trixter for all his helpful tips :D
  14. J

Juko EMS board

I've just been given a Juko EMS board to use on a PC/XT clone. It has a ISA 16 bit connector, but it can work in 8-bit mode according to this page: http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d94-tan/pckort/jukoems.txt That's the only info about the board I could find. I had it filled with the maximum...
  15. J

TRS-80 Acoustic Modem

Hello all :) Uploaded with ImageShack.us I have this one, and I'm trying to get it to life. Got a 20-volt power supply, and it looks ok (altough back sign reads it works at 24v), can send bytes at 300/n/8/1 and I literally hear them... ... but modem does not answer to classic hayes...
Back