• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Mid Atlantic [TRADE?] P/390 and J11 Osprey

I have a few of the things you are looking for - baby 36, SGI memorabilia, H-11, etc. I am mostly interested in the Osprey - I have a P/390. Let me know if you are interested in a trade.
  2. D

Midwest Cleaning house, request advice

I’d be interested in anything multibus (especially Sun or SGI), anything VME (especially Sun), any i860 gear, or early networking hardware (Cisco, Proteon, UB). I am also looking for a Sol-20 and an Amiga 1000 keyboard or two.
  3. D

The South Working IBM N51SLC with original bag, mouse, power supply. Boots from hard disk, no errors

I’m the one who bought this. It arrived in great condition! Thank you! As a huge MCA nerd, this is a great addition to the collection!
  4. D

Astral 2000 needs a home

I agree with the points about a working machine being worth more. The machine has a similar story as other home-built computers like the Altair. Altairs, even in poor condition will fetch 1500-2500. However, I think this has less cultural recognition so probably less. I’d roughly guess...
  5. D

What are the top 10 rarest vintage computer bits you own?

I completely understand the idea of something being unique but valueless - it's at least valuable to me! Here are some of my rarer boxes. I've tried to focus on the gear I have not seen in other collections: 1. Resilient 110 - a fault tolerant SPARC server with 3 Sparcstation 5 compatible...
  6. D

Zilog System 8000

You’ve got a deal! I’ll PM after the holiday and we’ll work out the details.
  7. D

Zilog System 8000

I am always looking for vintage networking gear - UB, cbus Cisco, proteon, FDDI etc. I also tinker with multibus boards and VME. Or prototype hardware. Or, just shoot me a cash offer - I’m hoping to get a system together for myself and a friend has one at his museum we are keeping alive so I...
  8. D

Zilog System 8000

If anyone is interested, I won the auction for the CPU boards. I don’t need all three so if anyone is interested, I’m open to offers. I’d prefer an interesting trade to cash.
  9. D

Mid Atlantic Pittsburgh, PA - Some Vintage Equipment Needs New Home

I’m out of town through the weekend - would Monday or Tuesday evening work for you? I can PM you with my email and cell.
  10. D

Mid Atlantic Pittsburgh, PA - Some Vintage Equipment Needs New Home

I’m local to Pittsburgh and would love to give the AIM-65 a good home - happy to take some of the 386 and 486 boxes if no one else is interested.
  11. D

Wanted: Early Cisco Hardware

I am looking for early 90s CBus based Cisco hardware - AGS, MGS, IGS, MSM, Hybridge etc. I am willing to pay top dollar - I have been looking for years!
  12. D

Wanted: Compaq Systempro

I am looking for a Compaq Systempro server. I know these are pretty hard to find. I have a small display of the evolution of the high end PC industry and how IBM competed with Compaq. The Systempro essentially defined PC based fileservers and would be great to add to the display!
  13. D

Looking for a PS/2 Model 70 A21 or related.

I am trying to replace some hardware I let go of in my younger (dumber) days. I was hoping to find one of the PS/2 Model 70s with the CPU complex which can be swapped out. Anyone have one for sale or trade?
  14. D

Greetings everyone!

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. First though, let me say that this website is quite impressive and I am happy to be a member. I began using computers (vintage or otherwise) at the age of 10 when I received a second-hand Kaypro II complete with manuals and loads of software from...
Back