• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

LowLevel format on a PC/XT??

Hi Everyone, I am starting to get seek errors on my IBM PC/XT's hard drive, and year and year and years ago, I use to go into Debug and type in:something c800:something something something.... or something like that :) I can't remember the Debug address for low level formatting. I THINK it is...
  2. M

WTB: Still looking for Leading Edge stuff...

Hey everyone, Been a while since I have had some time to post here, but I wanted to throw my list of wanted items out again. Be cool if the software had the original manuals, but not REALLY that important. Leading Edge Model D Leading Edge Word Processor 1.5a Softlogic Solutions DoubleDOS (or...
  3. M

IBM PC/XT... and now the fun starts

Ok, so I picked up a used, but in really good shape, IBM PC/XT of fleaBay this week. I got it last night and unpacked it. For it's age, it is really really nice shape, a couple of case scratches, but nothing major. Nice IBM Personal Display with it, and the orginal manuals, sales info, etc. All...
  4. M

WTB: 8-bit, ISA VGA card..?

Hey hey, Looking for a VGA card I can use in my 5160 (PC/XT)... is there anyone out there with such a beast? PM me with details (i.e. price etc). Thanks! MrC
  5. M

WTB: Leading Edge Model D

Hey everyone, I am looking for a LE Model D, if you have one kicking around drop me a note with info and price. Also looking for a IBM PS/2 Model 25 (?) all in one low end of the PS/2 line. 8525-L01 or L04. Thanks!
  6. M

1100hd

Hi everyone, I was digging around my cellar last night and pulled out a pair of Tandy 1100HD units I had from a while ago. Both units where working when I stored them, but now when I boot them up, neither sees the internal HDs. It seems strange to me that they both would have the same problem...
  7. M

WTB: LEWP 1.5a, DOubleDOS, and more!

Hi everyone, I am looking to buy or trade for a copy of Leading Edge Word Processor version 1.5a, SoftLogic Solutions DoubleDOS or Software Carousel. I also need a TTL Monochrome Monitor for my IBM PC/XT. Not picky about brand as long as it works and isn't screen burnt. None of these items are...
  8. M

Hello from New Hampshire!

Hi everyone, I was searching the web for info at lunch time and ran into the forum, and had to join. :D I'm a 44 year old Network admin for a small manufacturing company in Southern Vermont, and I live in Southern New Hampshire. I have been using and working on PC's since the early 80's. My...
Back