• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Identify a suspect PDP8/???

Can anyone help me definitively identify this PDP 8? It has a F front panel, but I've been told that it's actually an M. Looking for a couple sources to cite. Ohh... And I'd like to sell it if you're interested... There are more images on this CraigsList ad. Thanks, - Jeff
  2. J

Mits Altair Furniture Retention

I recently purchased what I believe would be called a Mits 300/25 with the rack, desk and supports. The table top is in reasonably, but not perfect, condition. It looks complete with an 8800b front panel and a turnkey board. And dual Pertec eight inch floppy disk drives all on rails. I believe I...
  3. J

For Sale; Atari Mega ST2, Megafile 30 and SM124 monitor

I also have an Atari SF314 with cable and power supply that could be included in this "Atari Mega ST2, Megafile 30 and SM124 monitor" lot.
  4. J

For Sale; Atari Mega ST2, Megafile 30 and SM124 monitor

For sale; Atari Mega ST2 Megafile 30 SM124 mono monitor I acquired a pile of Atari and other stuff the other day. A nice 1040ST working with mono monitor for my collection although I'd like to have a color SC1224 monitor. An electric mechanical adding machine and a C64 w/ floppy. Also a...
  5. J

WTB; Keyboard and mouse for Atari Mega ST2

Wanted to buy; Keyboard and mouse for Atari Mega ST2 if Keyboard and mouse available then data cable for Megafile too. I acquired a pile of Atari and other stuff the other day. A nice 1040ST working with mono monitor for the collection although I'd like to have a color SC1224 monitor. An...
  6. J

Wanted; Cromemco Z-1 U$D or I have an Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1 to trade / for sale

I have two Ithaca Intersystems DPS-1 with matching 950 eight inch drives. One boots from the eight inch floppy. The other is for trade or sale. I'd very much like to find a Cromemco Z-1 S-100 front panel computer. I'm willing to do some trading. More images on the Craigslist posting...
  7. J

WTB / Need TRS-80 Model 1 Keycaps

Keys installed Keys installed I received the keys and installed. Hooked it up with the expansion interface and the video monitor. Works! Placed an ad for it on CraigsList and updated and enhanced my wiki page a bit.
  8. J

WTB; Vector Graphics Vector 1 S-100 chassis

Well I totally blew the auction and a couple others that day. I don't know what key I hit but it sure wasn't submit bid. Anyway with no bids, I contacted the seller and offered to buy it to which he agreed. Here it is on my kitchen, or is that the dining room, table. Vector Graphics Vector 1...
  9. J

Processor Technology Sol-20 Restored and working

Doh! Posting a vintage computer for sale on VCF East weekend! also Doh! Forgot to mention the included original documentation in the three ring binder!
  10. J

WTB / Need TRS-80 Model 1 Keycaps

I've got this Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 1 working after replacing a chip in the Video RAM. I'm missing three key caps. 'X, ':' and 'BREAK'. Anyone have some spares? Is there a TRS-80 Bone yard? Wonder if a model 4 keyboard can be a Donner? The break key would be the wrong color though. I...
  11. J

Processor Technology Sol-20 Restored and working

I'm selling a Processor Technology Sol-20. I posted it on Craigslist in Phoenix Arizona check it out for current images. I'm willing to ship to addressees in the United States. I'll consider a trade for a Cromemco Z-1. It's a Sol-20 that I've repaired and upgraded the power supply, and...
  12. J

Early Sol-20 Restore

Selling this restored Sol-20 Selling this restored Sol-20 I'm attempting to sell this Sol-20. I placed an add on Craigslist in Phoenix, Arizona. Hoping to sell it without ePay. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/sys/d/mesa-restored-sol-20-vintage-100/6880717265.html I'm willing to ship...
  13. J

WTB; Vector Graphics Vector 1 S-100 chassis

Back in the day the Vector Graphics Vector 1 S-100 computer was a favorite. Somehow I let it getaway. Now I'm wanting to find one again. I'll give it a good home. There is one like this image and also one with a 5" drive too. I'll consider either one. Back in the day I had one as pictured.
  14. J

Tanner 64k Static RAM with AM2716DC EPROM

For use in my Imsai FIF project.... I'm attempting to run Martin's MEMON80 monitor from an AM2716DC EPROM placed at the top of a 64k COEX (Tanner/ Digital Research) Static RAM board. I burnt the EPROM with an ME2700. I put the ORG at F800 The eprom appears to match the .PRN. I took an educated...
  15. J

Imsai FIF FDC project

Imagedisk Proof of Concept Success! Imagedisk Proof of Concept Success! I didn't find a CCS .IMD image but I did find a CompuPro Z80 .IMD boot disk. I successfully wrote it and booted. Imagedisk system is an eight inch Shugart 801 in Problem Solver Systems single drive cabinet on Pentium III...
  16. J

Imsai FIF FDC project

ImageDisk progress; Silly BIOS single floppy ImageDisk progress; Silly BIOS single floppy Well this is kinda silly... This BIOS is only supporting one Diskette.... Not like it's going to have an entry for 8" floppy though... ;-) Before attempting to find and write an 8" boot disk for my Imsai...
  17. J

Imsai FIF FDC project

SIO Configuration SIO Configuration To recap. I'm attempting to restore this Imsai with Calcomp drives to functionality. The Imsai 8080 and Imsai FDDs look to have been a working set. All the cards had necessary internal and external cables. I'm working on the SIO now. I'm going to need a...
  18. J

Imsai FIF FDC project

Ifm p0 p1 Ifm p0 p1 The relay is on the entire primary to the power supply. Check this out on the IFM board I found a place where those relay wires must have gone.
  19. J

Imsai FIF FDC project

Blam goes the tantalum Blam goes the tantalum Blam goes the Tantalum C21 on the IFM Rev 6 board. I don't have any schematics for the IFM or the FIB boards. Has anyone seen schematics for these boards? C21 goes from ground to the input of a 7812. of the three or four capacitors there I can...
  20. J

Imsai FIF FDC project

I recently acquired another set of Imsai Calcomp drives and a two board set of an FIF FDC consisting of the FIB and IFM cards as well as all necessary cabling - between the cards, card to rear panel and a ribbon cable from the back of the Imsai to the drive enclosure. I spent a good part of...
Back