• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Pacific Northwest WTB C-44 cards

Onset Computer Corp developed the C-44 bus in 1981, targeting remote sensing, downhole logging, etc. I am looking for C-44 expansion cards. While developed by Onset Computer Corp of Falmouth MA, QSI in Logan Utah also manufactured some cards. C-44 is a somewhat generic looking 2x22 card...
  2. C

Latest thoughts on Commuter collection management software?

This topic comes up occasionally but I have yet to find a satisfactory, cloud-based, computer collection asset management software platform. I have searched many of the platforms targeting museums and while they have nice features their monthly subscriptions are out of my modest price range...
  3. C

Need advice from a magnetic bubble memory expert here on FIFO underflow

Using the bubble read command in poll mode, I can not figure out why my bubble memory board Hackaday.io is letting me read past the initial FIFO load. I can write to the bubble and the 7220 FIFO status flag seems to be working fine (or possibly it is writing faster than I am filling). I...
  4. C

Anyone else have an attraction to Magnetic Bubble Memory?

Ever since hearing about magnetic bubble memory, I have wanted to make a card for my 8085 single board computer system. However first it was limited release, then it was too expensive, then it was history. Finally, I am getting around to building a bubble memory card and just got it fired up...
  5. C

Probably the nicest 8085 bus monitor I have seen. Build files are now available.

To all the 8085 enthusiasts or 8085 curious out there, the build gerber files for a bus monitor on the SBC-85 system have been uploaded. In addition to all the blinky LEDs for binary, this monitor also has a hexadecimal display of the address and data. Single step and slow step capabilities...
  6. C

Latest 8085 Single Board Computer

Hi all Having cut my teeth on the MCS-80/85 I felt the need to recreate a somewhat updated version of the first 8085 system I wirewrapped decades ago. If anyone is interested, the boards are an open project so if you want to submit a job to a pcb shop (e.g., jlcpcb.com), with their new user...
  7. C

Looking for an Intel 8085 3-chip solution (8085, 8755, 8156) PCB

I have a hankering to play with the original intel 3 chip set (8085, 8755, 8156) as published (for example) in the MCS-85 manual. I had wire wrapped one decades ago but of course it is long gone. Does anyone have one of these original systems or bare board? Not looking for another pcb layout...
  8. C

Utility to convert intel hex into ascii stream for sending from terminal emulator

I often have the need to simulate a paper tape reader and send ascii from a terminal to some hardware using “send file” as if typing (in hex or octal). For example, send code to a little boot loader or resident monitor or data to an eprom programmer Before I start yet another project, does...
  9. C

Need intel iSBC 80/24 schematics and/or user manual

My next project may be a dead iSBC 80/24 that has been calling to me. I have schematics for the earlier 80/20-4 and the later 80/24A but not the 80/24 itself. Does anyone happen to know if these exist and can point me in the right direction? Thanks Craig
  10. C

Need Intel iSBC 80/24 Schematics and/or users manual

My next project may be a dead iSBC 80/24 that has been calling to me. I have schematics for the earlier 80/20-4 and the later 80/24A but not the 80/24 itself. Does anyone happen to know if these exist and can point me in the right direction? Thanks Craig Sorry, I posted in programming when...
  11. C

Reproduction SIM4-01 set?

Has anyone heard of anyone that knows anyone who is offering reproduction SIM4 01 set of boards? I4004 SIM4-01, MP7-02 and MCB-410 I know a few people here have originals but I probably won’t live long enough to find one for sale so I am looking at the reproduction route. I run a reproduction...
  12. C

any schematics for the osborne GM-12 monitor

does anyone know where i can find the schematics for the osborne GM-12 monitor? mine needs some TLC and i was hoping speed up the process with a schematic. thanks
  13. C

WTB intel programming modules for the iUP or iPDS

does anyone have programming modules for the intel MDS system--specifically for the iUP or the iPDS that they are looking to sell? iUP-FAST 27/K iUP-F27/128 iUP F36/32 iUP-F87/44 as unlikely as that is, i am also looking for the intel ipdx bubble memory board for the iPDS. thanks
  14. C

Hello from Washington State

Hello, I suppose that my collection initially came from my inability to throw things away. Probably like many others here i started using these when they weren't vintage and just put them in storage when the next computer came along. Cleaning out the storage makes for an instant collection...
  15. C

1979 Miller Technology Z80 single board computer M-80

I am looking for documentation for a Miller Technology M80 single board computer. Miller Technology was little company in Los Gatos CA and the copyright on the board is 79. This SBC has two PROM sockets, one having a monitor with a label "M-80 Monitor Ver 1.1 300 Baud". It has a fair amount...
  16. C

Jameco JE1001 xt motherboard and JE1071 multi I/O + video card user manuals

I am trying to get one of my old clones running that has a jameco 8mhz turbo motherboard from jameco (JE1001) and a multi I/O + video card (JE1071). I am only getting POST beeps and no video so no idea what it is complaining about. possibly some jumper fell off or dip switch settings changed...
  17. C

Intel Intellec MDS 80

looking for an Intel MDS. something like a 220 or 230 but needs to run ISIS-II. needs to have double density drive controller. thanks
Back