• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

Does anyone have experience repairing IBM TP 701c?

As the title says. I have one that stopped working and I don't understand why. It was working fine, then it started making 1 long and 1 short beep and now it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?
  2. F

Bondwell 386sl/f

Hello. I show a couple of images of this machine. Brand: Bondwell model: 386sl / f It is a machine that feels very robust to the touch. The screen was working but from one year to the next it got like this, I don't know what happened to it, but it wasn't hit. This is common to happen on...
  3. F

Help to open monitor PS/1 P/N 93F0503

Hi. I am trying to open a monitor of a PS / 1 2121. I want to open to clean and see that everything is correct before turning it on. Remove 4 screws and the base but I am not able to remove the cabinet. Does anyone know if he has any particular lock or something? Thank you!
  4. F

I am looking drivers for pcmcia SD memory readers for Win95

Hi. I have a Chinese pcmcia card that reads SD cards. When connecting it in Windows XP it says the following: General B004Version 1.05 And it works correctly (In a Amiga 1200 too). When I connect to Windows 95, it asks for drivers. Does anyone know where I can get them? Thank you.
  5. F

Thinkpad 365xd does not read some CDs.

Hi. I have a Thinkpad 365xd with CD reader. I have a copy of Windows 95 and Office 97, which are recorded on generic CDs and the ThinkPad reads them without problems. The original CD also reads them without problem. I want to burn CDs to copy data to the ThinkPad. I use Verbatim brand CDs...
  6. F

IBM ps/2 77i shows no signs of life.

Hi. I'm trying to repair a PS/2 77i. The PSU is dead so I use an ATX PSU. When turning on it does not do anything. I built the cable to diagnose http://www.mcamafia.de/mcapage0/cpreader.htm When turning on the IBM does not turn on any led of the cable. Any suggestions? Thank you.
  7. F

Notebook Zenith MasterSport 286 zwl 212 03

Hello, I buy a Zenith MasterSport 286 model zwl 212 03 computer. Does anyone have the manual in PDF format? I can not find the bios battery. Does anyone know where the battery is located? Greetings and thanks.
  8. F

IBM PS/2 model 77 schematic

Hi. I'm looking schematic for an IBM PS / 2 model 77. The computer is in very bad shape and I'm trying to revive it. Anyone know if there are schematics and if so from where they can be downloaded? Greetings and thanks. Some photos
Back