• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

MAI 4101/310-01240

As of today I am the new owner of a 1983/84 MAI. Model nr. 4101 serial 310-01240 with a newer terminal, model 4309. And a large printer that I had to park in the garage for now. I like the massive hard disk inside, I hope that is still good. The machine itself seems to be in an ok...
  2. B

Wang Series 700B Advanced Programming Calculator Refurb.

Over the coming weeks (months) I am going to attempt to bring a Wang Series 700B from 1971 back to full operation. I've had this machine for a few years now and even though it mostly seems to work, there are a couple of things that i know of that need doing. And i'd like to go over everything in...
  3. B

Making SSSD disks for the Osborne 1 using MAME

After about a day of trial and error I was able to make an SSSD disk in the Osborne 1 emulator in MAME. By copying files from an SSDD image to an SSSD image, you could export it into an .HFE file and use it in a Gotek. This way, you don't need a system with a drive controller that can write...
  4. B

Sharp PC7000/7100 Expansion chassis recreation

This is just a quick start, i'll have to do a proper write up soon, but for the past 5-ish years i've been trying to make a copy of the CE700E. This is the larger of the 2 external expansion chassis for the Sharp PC7000 and 7100 portable computers. Yesterday evening i finaly got it working. And...
  5. B

hello there

hello everyone, i'm a collector of mainly portable computers. It all started with a Sharp PC-7100 almost 20 years ago and currently i have around 30 machines ranging from the early 80's xt portables to a 1997 Dolch PAC64 and some non x86 portables, like the macintosh portable and the commodore...
Back