• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. JvV

IBM PC 5150 Rev.A (Early S/N : 0101876)

I have 11x 5150 RevAs under the 10.000 in my register. 1 not confirmed. 0100485 is indeed the oldest so far.
  2. JvV

Tulip 286 ISA card?

It's most likely for a Tulip AT Compact: https://www.homecomputermuseum.nl/collectie/tulip/tulip-at-compact/
  3. JvV

Hallo daar! (Yes, hello, from the Netherlands)

Welkom mede Nederlander ;)
  4. JvV

Processor upgrade cards

Don't know of any project of such, but i own such a card myself! (Not an Orchid Tiny Turbo card). Great idea for an project for XT to 286 or better 386, i know the databus will be the bottleneck but still.
  5. JvV

IBM PC 5150 Rev.A (Early S/N : 0101876)

Next one up (0156214?): https://www.ebay.com/itm/185683655695 Indeed the 0102562 bidding was very strange, was also outbid by someone who cancelled all his bid above me to my maximum bid. Very suspicious..
  6. JvV

Started With Tulip computers, added a Wang 2200... oops

Hi Sonny!, Welcome!
  7. JvV

Hello from the Netherlands

Indeed in USA there are hard to find and offcourse imported. The sendingcosts/proper packaging make it very difficult and hard to ship them.
  8. JvV

Thanks Dave!
  9. JvV

Hi Everyone!

Also welcome here ;)
  10. JvV

Yes, I know there are some Dutch guys here (also friends of mine). Spotted of them already :)
  11. JvV

Hi everyone!, My name is Jasper from the Netherlands. 40yo and collecting retro machines for about 20-25 years. My main focus is IBM and the Dutch brand Tulip. Always on the lookout for early IBM 5150 stuff (like an Model F XT 1981 type 1 keyboard). Hope to read allot of interesting stories...
  12. JvV

Western Europe Wanted: IBM Model F (XT) Type 1 (1981)

I'm looking for an IBM Model F (XT) Type 1 (1981). For my early IBM 5150 machine. See machine and connector on the picture. Located in the Netherlands.
  13. JvV

Mid Atlantic Selling Everything! IBM Machines, Monitors, Software | Brooklyn

Indeed, but I'm from the Netherlands, cannot ship the whole the whole bulk to me. I wish it could ;)
  14. JvV

Mid Atlantic Selling Everything! IBM Machines, Monitors, Software | Brooklyn

I'm interested in the Microsoft mouse for IBM machine. Same story here. New here so cannot DM.
Back